PDA

View Full Version : Join game Progress Bar

Rare
09-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but it seems the game progress bars are messed up on the join game screen.

For the last few weeks, I've seen a number of games that show little to no progress (Sandbar Lagoon). So I join them only to find that there are only 15 or 20 mobs left. I verified my ping was normal (between 100-200).

Anyone else seeing this?

Loaden
09-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but it seems the game progress bars are messed up on the join game screen.

For the last few weeks, I've seen a number of games that show little to no progress (Sandbar Lagoon). So I join them only to find that there are only 15 or 20 mobs left. I verified my ping was normal (between 100-200).

Anyone else seeing this?
Heyo! Have you tried relogging or trying other rooms! It might be that you joined just in time when other players left!;)

Rare
09-25-2012, 10:50 AM
No i mean the progress bar on the join screen. The more mobs that have been killed, the further the progress bar is.

In these games the bar shows little to no progress, but when i join they are almost done.

Also, it's not a stale join game screen.

Energizeric
09-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I noticed this too. The progress bars are sometimes a bit behind. It's been like this for about a month now. It didn't used to be like that.

Fusionstrike
09-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Yes, there seems to be significant time lag between what's shown onscreen and the actual state of the game. I'd say it's 30 seconds or so, which for fast-paced runs with good teams makes a big difference. What I'm not sure of is whether it's just the progress bar that's running behind or also the population count. My sense is that the population count is more likely to be accurate, but I've never been sure.

PatsoeGamer
09-27-2012, 04:34 AM
Yep Still a problem :-(