PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Pace with Technology – Updates to the Spacetime Engine

Samhayne
09-25-2012, 02:17 PM
From Wikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law):

Moore's law is the observation that over the history of computing hardware, the number of transistors on integrated circuits doubles approximately every two years.
What the heck does that mean? Well, that new devices keep getting faster and faster and faster! Whether you know about Moore’s law or not, you can see this in action in your favorite phone store or device reseller. There are newer, faster devices that come to market every year. Each new device has more capabilities than its predecessors.

We here at Spacetime are unabashed technology loving geeks. We love the horsepower that new, faster, devices bring. We continue to push the envelope of what can be done on a mobile device. We also love bringing new features and functionality to our games, probably almost as much as our players love receiving them.

However, there is a problem. We always want our players to have a great play experience and we also want to continue to deliver great new features that our players have come to expect. For people playing on older hardware, we can’t always guarantee both of these goals. So, to that end, we want to tell our users who are playing on yesteryear’s hardware, it is time for an upgrade.

We are working on new game clients for Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends, that will be available soon. The new game clients for Pocket Legends and Star Legends will have increased system requirements and no longer support some older devices. The new system requirements will be:

iOS:
You will need to be running iOS version 4.3 or greater.
You will need a device that has OpenGL ES 2.0 support.
Your device’s processor will need to support arm-v7a.

Android:
You will need to be running OS 2.2 or greater.
You will need a device that has OpenGL ES 2.0 support.
Your device’s processor will need to support arm-v7a.

The majority of our current players already meet the above new minimum requirements. However, for the few of you who just won’t give up your 1st generation iPod touch, we’re sorry. Our new goodies won’t run on it anymore.
For anyone who’s mobile device won’t be up to snuff, if you have a desktop computer, you can always play our games on the Chrome or Flash versions on a desktop computer.

How to play Spacetime Games in the Chrome Browser (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/968774-how-to-play-spacetime-games-on-chrome)

How to play Spacetime Games in a Flash enabled Web Browser (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966424-can-i-play-spacetime-games-in-a-flash-enabled-web-browser-)

Thanks in advance for your understanding!

maneatingtree
09-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Increasing the requirements men it will run faster?

Samhayne
09-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Increasing the requirements men it will run faster?

We're always working to keep our games running as fast as they can. In some devices cases, by no longer supporting older hardware, it means we don't have to include extra "stuff" in the app and yes, that can lead to the app running better on the faster devices we do support.

Cahaun
09-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I'd say it means more features than we have now. The old system support slows down the full potential one can do for a game like increased graphics so this can very well increase play experience and add room for more content.

Mitchturbo
09-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Bring on the love!! <3

zappaxe
09-25-2012, 04:40 PM
My new iPad should do the trick :excitement::excitement:

HunterSLAYER
09-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh no Sam!
You know what this means for ppl with powerful devices but underclock their devices' processors to save bat while playing sts games?

Kinda sucks but oh well.
Got to raise the frequency now arraghhh.....

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Jcyee
09-26-2012, 12:45 AM
oh. so by the time you guys reach ios 6, the first ipad will be unable to run pl?

thugimmortal
09-26-2012, 05:59 AM
And as another player recomended to me use a program called xpadder. It allows you to use a controller on browser games allowing you to map keybord actions to your gamepad. Awesome just like the xpiria play :o

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

GamerMistress
10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Not cool, some of us can't afford to keep getting newer and faster iPads. I mean, money doesn't grow on trees, you know. I seriously think spacetimestudios should work as hard for us who have older IPads and what not as much as they do for others with newer ones. Otherwise, you will lose some customers IMO who can't afford anything better just yet.

Deathpunch
10-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Not cool, some of us can't afford to keep getting newer and faster iPads. I mean, money doesn't grow on trees, you know. I seriously think spacetimestudios should work as hard for us who have older IPads and what not as much as they do for others with newer ones. Otherwise, you will lose some customers IMO who can't afford anything better just yet.

Buy something cheaper and better. A Nexus 7, perhaps?

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

HunterSLAYER
10-01-2012, 12:26 PM

-----
For those of you worrying about storage issues on the Nexus 7, I modified it and it now works with my 32 GB USB Stick :D(32+16=48GB that's alot of space!).
This means that if you're willing to take risks you can always expand your storage on the Nexus 7 ^^

For risk-takers:
http://www.kompyuteran.com/2012/07/get-root-access-on-your-google-nexus-7-tablet/

The XDA Way:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1766260

Growwle
10-01-2012, 12:31 PM

-----
For those of you worrying about storage issues on the Nexus 7, I modified it and it now works with my 32 GB USB Stick :D(32+16=48GB that's alot of space!).
This means that if you're willing to take risks you can always expand your storage on the Nexus 7 ^^

Did you buy a flash drive that has a mini-usb connector, or did you modify the hardware?

HunterSLAYER
10-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Did you buy a flash drive that has a mini-usb connector, or did you modify the hardware?
See the link in my edited post above.

Deathpunch
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Root, install stickmount from the market, buy a thumb drive and a USB otg cable and you're set. Not difficult. You can buy a USB otg cable on amazon for 83 cents.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005FUNYSA/ref=mp_s_a_1?pi=SL75&qid=1349113752&sr=8-1

Not to mention cloud services, too. Setting yourself up with a free dropbox and google drive account will net you 7 gb of storage. Perfect for pictures and stuff like that. Plus, you can access those from your PC, or share a link to a folder of stuff with whoever you want to. I love dropbox and drive.

-----

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm quite sure this is one thing StS had going for them over other games, the more updates like this the less people interested.. oh well I ain't one of them so who cares ;)

flashbackflip
10-01-2012, 11:57 PM
However, there is a problem. We always want our players to have a great play experience and we also want to continue to deliver great new features that our players have come to expect. For people playing on older hardware, we can’t always guarantee both of these goals. So, to that end, we want to tell our users who are playing on yesteryear’s hardware, it is time for an upgrade.

This 'problem' can be solved by leaving old client in app store and adding HD version instead if force-pushing users to buy new hardware. This game is made for mobile so y cut the player base?

"Galaxy On Fire" did the thing i'm talking about - there are both (SD/HD) versions on the market....

Btw, does it mean than new client will support RETINA? Or it is only about in-game features??

P.S. i hope for spaceships soon ;) *fingers crossed*

Skeletonlord
10-02-2012, 12:29 AM
I'm running iOS 6 on my iPod Touch 4th Generation. Will I still be able to play prior to the new game client? I just want to make sure in the thread so I know if I need to use a desktop.

Deathpunch
10-02-2012, 05:54 AM
I'm running iOS 6 on my iPod Touch 4th Generation. Will I still be able to play prior to the new game client? I just want to make sure in the thread so I know if I need to use a desktop.

If you can play it now, then yes, you can play prior to the client update.

-----

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Okay so quite a lot of speculation, on which devices are Arm-v7 or lower. Here's a few sites that can help tell you if your device is going to be compatible or not;

Droid List = forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1596800

iOS List = www.drone-apps.com/2011/10/09/apple-device-capabilities-tabl/

(Note** All iPad are Arm-v7)

saool
10-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Okay so quite a lot of speculation, on which devices are Arm-v7 or lower. Here's a few sites that can help tell you if your device is going to be compatible or not;

Droid List = forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1596800

iOS List = www.drone-apps.com/2011/10/09/apple-device-capabilities-tabl/

(Note** All iPad are Arm-v7)

Sweet I'm good to go for a while since I got a Nexus 7, but it's good to know my phone is also compatible. I'll thank you for this in a few! :D

Slant
10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
no, think this is a planned, easy transition
blv they actually looked at the player base, the devices they were using, and set a more than reasonable cutoff
was expecting minimum requirements to be pushed even higher actually

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Sweet I'm good to go for a while since I got a Nexus 7, but it's good to know my phone is also compatible. I'll thank you for this in a few! :D

No problem buddy ;)

So many people with an N7, loving mine too!

no, think this is a planned, easy transition
blv they actually looked at the player base, the devices they were using, and set a more than reasonable cutoff
was expecting minimum requirements to be pushed even higher actually

Agreed, however it will still hit quite a chunk of "younger" audience that still rely on their 1st, 2nd Gen iPods.

Either way it means that we can expect a higher standard coming to the titles too.

(Looking at both you and Saool, reminds me of FB too much, miss that dude..)

Slant
10-02-2012, 05:43 PM
people with better devices (eg high res displays) don't need to worry, it will work perfectly on higher end devices, the lower end devices will carry the extra stuff and not use it... its bloat for lower end / older devices actually

Rittik
10-02-2012, 08:34 PM
when is this even happening? inform us before an upgrade? i have armv6 device i wont be able to play after this upgrade thats why i am.telling..please inform us..

Rik[Rittik]

Back
10-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Kicking out the peeps with low end phone is a smart move...

That was sarcasm over there..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Deathpunch
10-02-2012, 11:01 PM
when is this even happening? inform us before an upgrade? i have armv6 device i wont be able to play after this upgrade thats why i am.telling..please inform us..

Rik[Rittik]

That's what this thread is doing. Informing you.

-----

HunterSLAYER
10-02-2012, 11:01 PM
It's time for an upgrade if you're able to do so. Besides that, i don't think sts will change their mind even if they lose a little bit of revenue from the minority who still use Armv6 phones.

Rittik
10-02-2012, 11:08 PM
its ok i know i am in the minority group..the thing is i am a student the best time i can chabge my device is after christmas..i am just asking how many more time i will get?

Rik[Rittik]

Samhayne
10-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey Rittik, probably a couple weeks, maybe more. We will post a heads up as we get closer.

BodMaster
10-02-2012, 11:24 PM
its ok i know i am in the minority group..the thing is i am a student the best time i can chabge my device is after christmas..i am just asking how many more time i will get?

This makes Bod sad.. )';

Mitchturbo
10-02-2012, 11:29 PM
This makes Bod sad.. )';

(In Hulk Voice) Bod CRUSH Puny STS team *Bod Smash* XD

We all feel for you Rik, Remember Beg and Hassle your family for cash or a Nexus 7 for Xmas ;-)

Or... Contact sts support and beg em for a Arm7 device second hand lol XD Job done. I love sts support ;-)

HunterSLAYER
10-02-2012, 11:39 PM

We all feel for you Rik, Remember Beg and Hassle your family for cash or a Nexus 7 for Xmas ;-)

Or... Contact sts support and beg em for a Arm7 device second hand lol XD Job done. I love sts support ;-)

Or!!! Play on Chrome? XD

Rittik
10-03-2012, 11:20 AM

yea gooddd idea!

Samhayne hand over your phone to me! HANDS UP!

Well kinda good news for me..idk not still sure..a friend sending me her galaxy S3 over from US..she saved my Life!
still not sure..

Rik[Rittik]

BodMaster
10-03-2012, 11:33 AM
yea gooddd idea!

Well kinda good news for me..idk not still sure..a friend sending me her galaxy S3 over from US..she saved my Life!
still not sure..

Rik[Rittik]

Wow! :O (That will last you another fee years O.o)

Deathpunch
10-03-2012, 11:34 AM
yea gooddd idea!

still not sure..

Rik[Rittik]

As long as it isn't a carrier branded and a GSM device you might be able to use it.

-----

HunterSLAYER
10-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Wow! :O (That will last you another fee years O.o)

I don't think so. The build quality of Samsung phones is really bad(accidentally dropped an S3 one day and the cover instantly split from its back O.o).
I would recommend Motorola though. Their phones are really tough and takes alot of effort to break(if you drop it from neck height and don't smash it on purpose).

Mitchturbo
10-03-2012, 11:50 AM
I recommend HTC, My Desire HD has been chucked at a wall, droped, stood on, had rain splash on it and still intact with no scratches on the screen or cracks. Only the outer shell has some scuffs and scratched paint.

I do keep it in a leather slip case when I'm not using it though.
When I need it I just pull it out and use the phone naturally.
Still works and only got a month to go till I get my new contract phone ^_^

ninjaduck
10-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Sam, please, please make an effort to make the Xperia Play compatibility a bit better. The right joystick starts zooming when my thumb is on the top. Only 3 skills per time? Why not make the option to bind RT to attack, LT to next page of skills, and make X a 4th (or 1st) skill.

Otherwise, keep up the good work. :-)

BodMaster
10-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I don't think so. The build quality of Samsung phones is really bad(accidentally dropped an S3 one day and the cover instantly split from its back O.o).
I would recommend Motorola though. Their phones are really tough and takes alot of effort to break(if you drop it from neck height and don't smash it on purpose).

He's getting an S3 sent to him, why recommend another phone when he has no choice? :p

I've dropped my phone millions of times, still all looks practically brand new, don't use cases either. Dropped on concrete outside, inside hard wodden flooring, tile flooring. (LOL I'm seriously bad at keeping the thing in my hand xD)

I recommend HTC, My Desire HD has been chucked at a wall, droped, stood on, had rain splash on it and still intact with no scratches on the screen or cracks. Only the outer shell has some scuffs and scratched paint.

I do keep it in a leather slip case when I'm not using it though.
When I need it I just pull it out and use the phone naturally.
Still works and only got a month to go till I get my new contract phone ^_^

My HTC Desire still lives now, and I got it the day it was released ;)

That things close to indestructible, only thing I have ever used was a Invisible Shield.

Rittik
10-03-2012, 12:44 PM
He's getting an S3 sent to him, why recommend another phone when he has no choice? :p

I've dropped my phone millions of times, still all looks practically brand new, don't use cases either. Dropped on concrete outside, inside hard wodden flooring, tile flooring. (LOL I'm seriously bad at keeping the thing in my hand xD)

My HTC Desire still lives now, and I got it the day it was released ;)

That things close to indestructible, only thing I have ever used was a Invisible Shield.

Its gonna be carrier branded i think..no problem thats not an issue..its easy to unlock(xda ftw)
Just need to get a micro sim now ..and I WILL LITERALLY KISS THE S3 WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON IT

Rik[Rittik]

Deathpunch
10-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Its gonna be carrier branded i think..no problem thats not an issue..its easy to unlock(xda ftw)
Just need to get a micro sim now ..and I WILL LITERALLY KISS THE S3 WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON IT

Rik[Rittik]

Hope it isn't a Sprint or Verizon device.

-----

Rittik
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Hope it isn't a Sprint or Verizon device.

-----

Umm why? Sprint or verizon cant be unlocked? And most probably What she said it was a t-mobile

Rik[Rittik]

Deathpunch
10-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Umm why? Sprint or verizon cant be unlocked? And most probably What she said it was a t-mobile

Rik[Rittik]

Verizon and Sprint are both cdma networks. There isn't a whole lot of cdma networks outside of the United States.

-----

Ecko6110
10-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Will arcane legends work on the galaxy prevail phone

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Will arcane legends work on the galaxy prevail phone

Unfortunately after this client Samsung SPH-M820 Galaxy Prevail will not work on StS games, as it is a Arm-v6 device; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70041-Keeping-Pace-with-Technology-%96-Updates-to-the-Spacetime-Engine&p=799637&viewfull=1#post799637

Rittik
11-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Htc explorer or Xperia Tipo? Can any or them play AL? ..Guys need help! managed to get hands on some money and can get a cheap phone...which one can play AL?

Rik[Rittik]

BodMaster
11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Htc explorer or Xperia Tipo? Can any or them play AL? ..Guys need help! managed to get hands on some money and can get a cheap phone...which one can play AL?

Rik[Rittik]

hTc explorer a310e = Arm-v7

Xperia Tipo (aka. Tapioca/ST21i) = Arm-v7

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 09:49 AM

Rik[Rittik]

How much? You may be better off with a nexus 4 that releases in a couple weeks, though I'm unsure of support on your local carriers. $350 US for the 16gb model. I will own one.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Rittik
11-04-2012, 12:17 AM
350$ is TOO much for me..I can max afford upto like 200$ waiting eagerly for the defy+ price to lower down more...lets see if it drops or else will go for the explorer or tipo then

Rik[Rittik]

Deathpunch
11-04-2012, 08:54 AM
350$ is TOO much for me..I can max afford upto like 200$ waiting eagerly for the defy+ price to lower down more...lets see if it drops or else will go for the explorer or tipo then

Rik[Rittik]

Nexus 7 if you have wifi. I believe they are getting ready to release in India, if they haven't already. 16gb is $200, 32gb is $250 in the US. I cannot stress how much I love mine, just wished they had dropped the 32gb at $250 on release instead of the 16gb at $250. :/ Oh well, such is the life of an early adopter. :D

EDIT: Nope, not released yet, but they are saying November. http://releasedateindia.in/mobilephone/google-nexus-7-release-date-in-india.html

-----

Rittik
11-05-2012, 07:18 AM
umm looking for a phone rather than a tab...And Asus i dont really trust cause very less service centres here..and u know i can easily brick it while doing CWM or Changing ROMs and stuffs..lol a real XDA

Rik[Rittik]

Deathpunch
11-05-2012, 09:52 AM
umm looking for a phone rather than a tab...And Asus i dont really trust cause very less service centres here..and u know i can easily brick it while doing CWM or Changing ROMs and stuffs..lol a real XDA

Rik[Rittik]

Obviously, you've never owned a nexus device. If you managed to brick a nexus then you must be trying to root it with a ham sandwich or something.

-----

Rittik
11-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Obviously, you've never owned a nexus device. If you managed to brick a nexus then you must be trying to root it with a ham sandwich or something.

-----

LOL! its like unbrickable or something? i can show u how to brick it..just flash Some other phones Rom and badoom! hardbrick..LoL..nothings unbrickable..

Rik[Rittik]

BodMaster
11-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Was half asleep after I rooted my SGIII, flashed loads of ROMs and somehow I must have clicked on the wrong downloads.

Fixed by, using Odin, hooked up to my phone redownloading stock ICS. Worked a charm, never bricked a phone yet xD

Seiyen
11-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Nexus 7 if you have wifi. I believe they are getting ready to release in India, if they haven't already. 16gb is $200, 32gb is $250 in the US. I cannot stress how much I love mine, just wished they had dropped the 32gb at $250 on release instead of the 16gb at $250. :/ Oh well, such is the life of an early adopter. :D

EDIT: Nope, not released yet, but they are saying November. http://releasedateindia.in/mobilephone/google-nexus-7-release-date-in-india.html

-----

Its released ,costs 250usd atm.

Rittik
11-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Was half asleep after I rooted my SGIII, flashed loads of ROMs and somehow I must have clicked on the wrong downloads.

Fixed by, using Odin, hooked up to my phone redownloading stock ICS. Worked a charm, never bricked a phone yet xD

ahem...never bricked my phone too...lol somehow its hard to brick anydevice..but a friend bricked her tab ..idk and well 250 USD is high for me

Rik[Rittik]

BodMaster
11-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Lol, not rooted my N7 yet, got it on release :/

RedStapler
11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone!

We just wanted to give people a heads' up that this update is happening TODAY.

Starting today, Pocket Legends, and Star Legends will work exclusively on armv-7 devices and higher. Dark Legends has always had this technical specification, and when it is released, so will Arcane Legends.

As ever, you are welcome to play our games on your home computers on Chrome, or on Firefox with a Flash plugin.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding as we bring our titles into the future.

Thanks!

-RS

Deathpunch
11-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Lol, not rooted my N7 yet, got it on release :/

I did, about 2 minutes after it hit my doorstep in June. I mostly do it for adfree, but there are other benefits. Like stickmount, so I can mount a USB thumb drive.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 08:28 PM
I did, about 2 minutes after it hit my doorstep in June. I mostly do it for adfree, but there are other benefits. Like stickmount, so I can mount a USB thumb drive.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Yhh been tempted many times ;)

electrux
11-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Noooo.. please enable support for arm6 devices too. I got absolutely NO money to buy a new mobile and i LOVE this game please fix i am sooooooooooo missing this :(

Rot
11-17-2012, 11:04 AM
iOS version 4.3.. My iPod's still at 2.2...

Madnarb
12-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Well this is screwed. one year ago I got really ill docs found larg tumors im me anyway due to that I have had five major surguries and dissabled now. my pc got damaged when my son was moving things around to help me with easier access and due to im unable to work and the state taking forever aproving my dissability im unable to afford to have my pc fixed. So I finnally found a game I really enjoyed that was similar to the games I played on my pc that I could play on my phone, so I told all my friends about it and they started to play pocket legends with me. It was great I had 3 characters I spent alot of time building. Until recently due to phone storage issues and other issues I decided to reset my phone to factury defaults, and to my surprise I am unable to play pocket legends now, the advice support gave me was basically go buy a new phone (those were not the exact words). Well seeing how im unemployed due to health issues I cant exactly go buy a new phone, the thing is my phone to me is still new I bought it brand new 10 months ago. I guess space nexus feels that the only people that are good enough to play pocket legends are people that can keep buying newer more updated phones, I guess I shouldnt have reset my phone. Well pocket legends didnt just lose me they lost all my friends that just were playing pocket legends to be able to play a game with me. It was fun while it lasted. To bad some of us are.not good enough fore space time nexus to have a link for the older version that works for the people who cant afford a new phone.

Cya all later

Deathpunch
12-04-2012, 09:19 AM
What is your phone? If it is brand new 10 months ago and unless you purchased a bottom shelf device to begin with, the hardware should be more than adequate. My phone is just shy of two years old and I have no issues.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

BodMaster
12-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Have you tested through the latest APK?

It's kind of bypassing the issue, but it should confirm if your device is capable of running the game or not.

Waug
01-05-2013, 08:50 PM
The perfect solution would be, create lite version of game client for the devices that can play these old games currently

it's not so hard to do that. IMO. It's also obvious that low end device users tends to be low paying customers also, if it's the matter I think, STS still making mistake, peoples makes an online game successful, without large number of players perhaps yes, these really gonna be dead city?

Kraoracha
01-14-2013, 09:22 AM
I guess there are more requirements to a desk top pc then just the latest version of Chrome, since my 2006 pc with Windows XP tells me that the game cannot be played on my pc when I want to download the chrome app. Happens with both DL and AL.

reuagr
01-18-2013, 04:29 AM
i cant playin this game anymore :(
sts should be making different apk for armv7 and armv6, and both can playin together
nb : maybe some effect not work on armv6
its just an idea :(

Nytcrow
01-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Ruined game for use who cant play but want too. Perfect solution would be to make arm6 version or server. Pls do this...

Seiyen
01-18-2013, 05:28 AM
Ummm why not use chrome ?

Nytcrow
01-18-2013, 05:40 AM
Ummm why not use chrome ?

Its like a 1000 times better to play on phone then chrome.. Btw whats with those who doesnt have comp but have arm6 device and cant afford for a better phone. If we cant play pl there isnt any other game like it ....

Seiyen
01-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Its like a 1000 times better to play on phone then chrome.. Btw whats with those who doesnt have comp but have arm6 device and cant afford for a better phone. If we cant play pl there isnt any other game like it ....

Well get a computer then XD

On a serious note: i agree with you,but to remain in competition sts had to upgrade their games..
Theres no way of making an app for armv6 as they can barely manage their 4 games(armv7) also considering that only a handfull of people use arm7 device nowadays :o
So its all up to you,get a new device or say bye bye to sts games
I myself bought a new phone just to play sts games ..

bonekryzie
01-18-2013, 05:29 PM
now!!!! This is when we stop playing pocket
legends for a while playing games ...
tossing your old device and planning to
buy a new device, and at the time of
purchasing a new device.
spacetimesstudios decided THIS IS THE
TRUTH SO CHANGE YOUR DEVICE AGAIN
(Killed ARMv6 by ARMv7)

bonekryzie
01-18-2013, 05:30 PM
(simulation) ARMV6 JOIN IN ROCKWALLS ON BLUE TEAM AND THEN ARMV7 JOIN IN RED TEAM .....ARMV6 MOVE ON TO ARMV7 AND THEN ARMV6 USE BLAST SHOOT N THEN THRON WALL ARMV7 FASTED WITH BECKON N STOMP N THEN ARMV6 "DIE" ARMV7 SAY "YOU MAD BRO?" AND ARMV6 SAYAS "NOOB"

Terrellz
01-18-2013, 05:43 PM
(simulation) ARMV6 JOIN IN ROCKWALLS ON BLUE TEAM AND THEN ARMV7 JOIN IN RED TEAM .....ARMV6 MOVE ON TO ARMV7 AND THEN ARMV6 USE BLAST SHOOT N THEN THRON WALL ARMV7 FASTED WITH BECKON N STOMP N THEN ARMV6 "DIE" ARMV7 SAY "YOU MAD BRO?" AND ARMV6 SAYAS "NOOB"

:confused::confused::what::what:

bonekryzie
01-18-2013, 05:48 PM
i have playin with ARMV6 now im DISCONNECTED FOREVER EVER

Geasilaca
01-21-2013, 06:46 AM
They Should give everyone the opportunity to play. There are i think 1/2 of pl users that has armv6 . Sts should think about it

otafrave
01-31-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi,is there anyway to play Star legends or DL or PL On Samsung galaxy Mini android 2.2 as when i search SL and PL and Dl all no have :(

Seiyen
01-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi,is there anyway to play Star legends or DL or PL On Samsung galaxy Mini android 2.2 as when i search SL and PL and Dl all no have :(

Galaxy mini is armv6 dude , get an armv7 if you wish to play sts games ...

beastsharky
07-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Nice very good