PDA

View Full Version : Double blessings for me. :)

wvhills
09-25-2012, 02:55 PM
O.o

Chickenrunnn
09-25-2012, 03:50 PM
LOL!! Go go BUY trashers and x2 Week xp pot!!
Then go XP O.O x17 XP ?? xD

EDIT : For the most sensitive players, this ISN'T an incitation to cheating or exploiting a bug in game xD.. (yeah yeah.. A player pmed me I was really a bad guy for inciting players to "exploit" that "bug" which is fixed right now :().. as said Mister Brave :

This was posted here to point out a bug in a humorous way.

So please, no hate :banana: :)

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Oh my

zappaxe
09-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Wow

wvhills
09-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Edit

Yich
09-27-2012, 11:19 AM
LOL!! Go go BUY trashers and x2 Week xp pot!!
Then go XP O.O x17 XP ?? xD

Ambassador telling someone to exploit a bug. Guardian now too. Seems legit.

Snakespeare
09-27-2012, 11:24 AM
^ an exploit is when the devs don't know about it. This is not an exploit. It was made that way by the devs. That's why it's called "stacking".

Yich
09-27-2012, 11:31 AM
^ an exploit is when the devs don't know about it. This is not an exploit. It was made that way by the devs. That's why it's called "stacking".

Its called "stacking" when you "stack" it with an ELIXIR. I promise you this will be patched, if the devs intended to give players the possibility of 17x xp any day of the week, Id be veeeeeery shocked. Double xp weekend, 34x xp? Seems legit. No way this was on purpose. Therefore, using it to your advantage would be an exploit, intentional or unintentional.

Snakespeare
09-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Its called "stacking" when you "stack" it with an ELIXIR. I promise you this will be patched, if the devs intended to give players the possibility of 17x xp any day of the week, Id be veeeeeery shocked. Double xp weekend, 34x xp? Seems legit. No way this was on purpose. Therefore, using it to your advantage would be an exploit, intentional or unintentional.

I doubt it.

Also, when I stacked the 24hr 3x combo with Thrasher, all I got was about 5 xp per kill in Lost Villas. It came to about 8K per hour, at 27 plat I was looking at 12 hours to get 100K xp and spending about 350 plat.

Yich
09-27-2012, 11:36 AM
I doubt it.

Neat.

Snakespeare
09-27-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't get how they arrived at 17 xp. Maybe they multiplied instead of adding. Techno says 3x plus 4x plus 2x equals 9x (not 24x !!!), and since we are not getting full xp as L70s in Lost Villas, it's less than 9, maybe 75% of 9, or 6.75xp per trash mob.

Brave Sir Robin
09-27-2012, 12:15 PM
These double blessings was actually a bug caused by false estimations of time which occurred when this content first came out. I think that this is now fixed. This was posted here to point out a bug in a humorous way. This is how I take it ;)

Note that this was (correctly) posted under 'bugs' section.

However, if someone decides to take advantage of this bug, it's an exploit, yes :)

Snake, this 17x is a magic number, probably caused by a miscalculation. Totally appropriate for a bug report thread LOL

Chickenrunnn
09-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Ambassador telling someone to exploit a bug. Guardian now too. Seems legit.

First of all, it was a joke ^^..
I never meant to tell him to exploit a stacking elixir "bug".. It was an advice, not a rule breaking incitation... :D

Secondly, about the x17, it was an exageration, a random estimation, told after a random calculating proving my post was a joke lol ._.,,

So please, don't take my lil' (maybe not funny :() joke as an incitation to rule breaking, but more like a stupid joke ._.

Cya :)

PS :
This was posted here to point out a bug in a humorous way. This is how I take it ;)

This is EXCATLY how I meant it :)