PDA

View Full Version : Where to farm for 56 Glyph?

Zamu
09-25-2012, 04:22 PM
I have a lvl 56 bird and i got the 3x combo elix from day 5 of blessings, i want to know which Nuri's map would be best for farming glyph?

I heard that the Funhouse has less chances, and i dont want to do the pay-per-run dungeon. I have been in Lion's Den but i have no idea if it is the best map?

Any tips would be appreciated :)

Noodleleg
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Well... The paying dungeon has very high rates and can run through bosses really fast... My preferred method: 56 Bear-Shamu (100% Re-Roll)-Pay Per Play

That's the best method, but if not, I'd do Nuri's Madness... 2h weapons seem to be the best bet. Lion runs fast, but only armor drops there :(!!! Hope I helped!

Zamu
09-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Well... The paying dungeon has very high rates and can run through bosses really fast... My preferred method: 56 Bear-Shamu (100% Re-Roll)-Pay Per Play

That's the best method, but if not, I'd do Nuri's Madness... 2h weapons seem to be the best bet. Lion runs fast, but only armor drops there :(!!! Hope I helped!

Only the armour drops? Thats really handy to know, thanks! :)

Why a bear exactly? And i plan to farm with friends so i cant really do the pay-per-run dung.

So you would say Madness is the best to farm?

Noodleleg
09-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Only the armour drops? Thats really handy to know, thanks! :)

Why a bear exactly? And i plan to farm with friends so i cant really do the pay-per-run dung.

So you would say Madness is the best to farm?

I say bear because... You're probably only going to use Shamu only. Bears seem to be better and more fun :D! It doesn't really matter, but yeah...

Drop tables:

1st: Helms
2nd: Shields
3rd: Armor
4th: 1h weapons
5th: 2h weapons

Zamu
09-25-2012, 05:10 PM
I say bear because... You're probably only going to use Shamu only. Bears seem to be better and more fun :D! It doesn't really matter, but yeah...

Drop tables:

1st: Helms
2nd: Shields
3rd: Armor
4th: 1h weapons
5th: 2h weapons

Wait hang on! So Nuris Madness only drops 2h weapons? :O

Noodleleg
09-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Wait hang on! So Nuris Madness only drops 2h weapons? :O

Yesh...
But mini bosses such as the Haunted Symphony one can drop non-set pieces. Like a glyph wand can drop by the big blue troll skull guy lol.

Zamu
09-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Yesh...
But mini bosses such as the Haunted Symphony one can drop non-set pieces. Like a glyph wand can drop by the big blue troll skull guy lol.

Ahh right ok thanks :) So if you were running a lvl 56 with your friends, which map would you reccomend farming?

Bunnyshoota
09-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Ahh right ok thanks :) So if you were running a lvl 56 with your friends, which map would you reccomend farming?

I like nuri's madness and house of pain.

I dont know if this is true but funhouse doesn't drop pinks? Only purps?

Zamu
09-25-2012, 05:59 PM
I like nuri's madness and house of pain.

I dont know if this is true but funhouse doesn't drop pinks? Only purps?

I got told that the Golem's Gauntlet for Sandstone Caves doesnt drop the Crystal, Onyx and Earth pinks. So maybe Funhouse is similar

Whirlzap
09-25-2012, 06:25 PM
I got told that the Golem's Gauntlet for Sandstone Caves doesnt drop the Crystal, Onyx and Earth pinks. So maybe Funhouse is similar

Funhouse is generally accepted to not drop any Nuri's Pinks; however there have been many rumors of seeing Glyphs drop.
The mini-bosses will not drop any glyph pieces, but rather the regular Nuri pinks such as Reptilian Staff, Tamer's Blunderbuss, Strongman Mallet, etc.
Nuri's Madness boss is 100% confirmed to drop all 2H weapons, including the Glyph Crossbow of Obedience.

Zamu
09-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Funhouse is generally accepted to not drop any Nuri's Pinks; however there have been many rumors of seeing Glyphs drop.
The mini-bosses will not drop any glyph pieces, but rather the regular Nuri pinks such as Reptilian Staff, Tamer's Blunderbuss, Strongman Mallet, etc.
Nuri's Madness boss is 100% confirmed to drop all 2H weapons, including the Glyph Crossbow of Obedience.

Many thanks Zap and others, i'll give it a go, and i'll just run all the maps with my friends :)

Zapoke
09-25-2012, 06:34 PM

"Rumors" no longer. I got several 56 Glyph drops (obe) from the bosses in the Funhouse. Probably need the luck lix to get them though. I always run with 100% luck when farming maps like Nuri.

Mage till the end
09-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Does your whole team have to be 56 for 56 drops?

Zapoke
09-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Does your whole team have to be 56 for 56 drops?

No. A 71 can be in the game, and he will get 60 drops. As long as you're level 54-56 you will get 56 drops 100% of the time.

Otukura
09-25-2012, 09:12 PM
i'd probably try shadow caves, heard the prince drops it frequently.

Mage till the end
09-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Sweet thanks. What's best class for 56 glyph pvp?

Noodleleg
09-25-2012, 09:13 PM
No. A 71 can be in the game, and he will get 60 drops. As long as you're level 54-56 you will get 56 drops 100% of the time.

Remember back in the day when high level guys would be kicked because scaled items (deeeep breath) didn't work that way :P... Good times... Good times...

Patricks
09-26-2012, 05:05 AM
Wait til you get a free 24hr 3x combo as a blessing and do nuris madness over and over again solo or with others

This is the best FREE method. Fast n easy.

Zamu
09-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Wait til you get a free 24hr 3x combo as a blessing and do nuris madness over and over again solo or with others

Im doing just that, i got the 3x combo on my bird from Day 5 blessings, so i've been running Madness over and over. Got nothing yet though. Might give Funhouse a try though

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 10:51 AM
I have a lvl 56 bird and i got the 3x combo elix from day 5 of blessings, i want to know which Nuri's map would be best for farming glyph?

I heard that the Funhouse has less chances, and i dont want to do the pay-per-run dungeon. I have been in Lion's Den but i have no idea if it is the best map?

Any tips would be appreciated :)

Lol you are in the AOA not troll but its funny for you to ask where to farm

Yich
09-26-2012, 11:01 AM
You farm 56 glyph in the same place you farm discontinued items.

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 11:40 AM
You farm glyph at nuris Duuh

Zapoke
09-26-2012, 11:45 AM

Remember back in the day when high level guys would be kicked because scaled items (deeeep breath) didn't work that way :P... Good times... Good times...

You know you've played a game for a long time when you can say "Hey, remember when they didn't have.."

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 11:51 AM
You know you've played a game for a long time when you can say "Hey, remember when they didn't have.."

Zapoke I owned u with my lvl 30 bird u r lvl 35. Just wanted to say. Im that guy that bird is unbeatable at lvl 30

Zapoke
09-26-2012, 11:53 AM

Zapoke I owned u with my lvl 30 bird u r lvl 35. Just wanted to say. Im that guy that bird is unbeatable at lvl 30

I have no idea what you are talking about. "Zapoke" isn't level 35 anymore. Hasn't been for a while.

And if you did kill me once when I was 35, good for you. Lots of people did. As they do at 50.

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Who is your main. Just wanna know. Name please

Zapoke
09-26-2012, 12:00 PM
Who is your main. Just wanna know. Name please

Um. It's in my sig. Not that I play it. It's Zapotech.

zappaxe
09-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Don't mind him zap :) he's all talk no game. Nobody even knows who he is

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Good now that iknow hope to see ya in pvp sir. And ill be wellknown soon just need a year to farm enough kills from pvpers to be on the lb

Spectre
09-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Good now that iknow hope to see ya in pvp sir. And ill be wellknown soon just need a year to farm enough kills from pvpers to be on the lb

Dude try to post on topic... too much off-top in all themes, really...

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
sorry for being off tooic idk how to pm

blitzkraig
09-26-2012, 01:55 PM
I will be known one day too, see ya on leaders in a year.
And fwi, I think Zapoke was being nice and avoiding an argument with you.

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Its opinions not a arguement. I try to avoid those to

Pakax
09-26-2012, 02:44 PM

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 02:48 PM
I dont get it^

zappaxe
09-26-2012, 02:55 PM
I dont get it^

He was making a joke on how many runs it takes to get a glyph drop.

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Arent jokes supposed to be funny. Well anyways stay on topic please

zappaxe
09-26-2012, 03:14 PM

We have had some fine trolls in our community. Please look at their posts. We only allow the best trolls on these forums and sadly, you don't cut the cake.

Gf

Bless
09-26-2012, 03:14 PM

I am at school and I am trying to post on every post i have missed because i havent been logged in latley. Gj chickrunn

^ look whos talking...

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 03:21 PM
We have had some fine trolls in our community. Please look at their posts. We only allow the best trolls on these forums and sadly, you don't cut the cake.

Gf

I dont troll but i would like to see who those trolls are. Forum names please

zappaxe
09-26-2012, 03:23 PM
I dont troll

O_o

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Myrh get online So with bear So we can have out match oj

blitzkraig
09-27-2012, 02:02 AM
Its opinions not a arguement. I try to avoid those to

Your full of it, commenting saying you killed zap on your level 30, and clearly you were not as good as you say you were since oh..that's right, he dosent even remember you.
If your going to troll, do it right with at the minimum, proper grammar.
What is your 30 bird's name, you have Royaly annoyed me.

GoodSyntax
09-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Wow, this thread sure has been hijacked!

Zamu
09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
Holy crap O.o

Ephisius, begone please. No one wants a failtroll :)

And to answer your question, yes i am an AoA. And an AoAs main priority is helping out new players and generally being helpful and friendly to the community, it doesnt matter that i dont farm as hardcore as many do.

Im asking for tips in nuris farming because its my first time farming nuris properly, and with a lvl 56. So i was simply asking for tips on which maps to run.

Becoming an AoA doesnt require just knowing EVERY single piece of information about the game.

Griffinfan
09-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Dont know if this helps but Ive seen 2 glyph maces drop in around 150 runs in Boggy waters... thats the most dropped place Ive seen of any of them