PDA

View Full Version : Remap and awakening level requirements

Thewolfbull
06-13-2023, 12:48 PM
1. Add a Remap button on main menu for event portals, you can already do this using some event quests but most of these event quests can't be used after finishing/turning in.
2. Remove the level requirement for awakening items, almost everyone just stashes items from low level characters to awaken them on their lvl 46+ character anyway so this just makes it faster.

Sifff
06-13-2023, 12:52 PM
+1 for no 1

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Gxns
06-13-2023, 12:53 PM
Well atleast remove the awaken slots for items below 45

As of now pvp zones are slowly getting better these days, im sure removing the awakes of items below lvl 45 will make a great impact on the gameplay of different lvl zones.

Sent from my Infinix X6827 using Tapatalk

Neutrone
06-13-2023, 02:23 PM
+1 for a remap button

takotako
06-13-2023, 06:54 PM
They can just make the exit portal inside event map, after u finish the map, spawn u back near the event entrance portal, not necessary for any more buttons. This way youll only have to do 1 run and you can just do the exit to menu trick

And why not just remove awake on items below level 46, this might cause a bit of a chais but at least in the future there will be a sense of accomplishment reaching level 46 since you can now awake items. (Ignoring the fact that you can easily level to 46 without any effort but still.. lmao)

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

UwU123
06-13-2023, 09:51 PM

1. adding an ez rm button would make the player base even more lazy. U dont even see anyone running hard maps anymore. Just waiting for event after event.

asommers
06-17-2023, 09:51 AM
1. Sorry, we want to encourage players to actually see other players. However, I don't see a reason why we couldn't add world map access from the lobby. Sometimes, I want to go to a specific town, but I have to enter the game and then use the world map.

2. We'll have to do some analysis here. Enhancements are not supposed to be used by lower-level characters, so we will either have to unequip and fail to equip anything with enhancements at a lower level, or change it so awakenings don't require a character or item level since players can currently get around that requirement. That said, since this isn't really a high priority, we probably won't touch anything related to this for a while.

-ALS

biogesic
06-17-2023, 12:17 PM
1. Sorry, we want to encourage players to actually see other players. However, I don't see a reason why we couldn't add world map access from the lobby. Sometimes, I want to go to a specific town, but I have to enter the game and then use the world map.

2. We'll have to do some analysis here. Enhancements are not supposed to be used by lower-level characters, so we will either have to unequip and fail to equip anything with enhancements at a lower level, or change it so awakenings don't require a character or item level since players can currently get around that requirement. That said, since this isn't really a high priority, we probably won't touch anything related to this for a while.

-ALSI recommend to add elixir or like gem that can revert the awaken to clean one, because if it's not possible, the items may be useless
Or option 2
Clear out all the awakening on all our items for low-levels besides, it is useless to be not to use or to failed to equip or all items are like items sink
Thanks AL's!

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
06-17-2023, 06:47 PM
+1 for No.2

i need to enhance 1000 items for aps on my low level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk