PDA

View Full Version : Crate key

laqain
06-13-2023, 07:53 PM
Why are crate keys now 75 plat for 25 n 150 plat for 50? That’s crazy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elec
06-13-2023, 07:58 PM
This seems too much 'too'.

Another dislike update.
Hope it's just an error

EynSeren
06-13-2023, 08:11 PM
Bruuhhhhhhhhh [emoji88][emoji88][emoji88]

godfather
06-13-2023, 09:19 PM
I hope this gets fixed asap.

rogger
06-13-2023, 10:21 PM
More than 100% increase, must be related to Store Phase 1.

They are just getting greedier ��

Paktwo
06-13-2023, 10:55 PM
1700 plat will be 500 dollar on nxt update

Onawaoka
06-13-2023, 11:34 PM
Fr I was wondering if this was always a thing since I recently came back but at the same time I saw 50 keys for 7m then saw them today for almost double the price. 150 plat is crazy expensive just to open like 1 massive lock or 3 regular locks. It’s not like you loot arc equipment every 2-3 pulls so you’ll be spending 10m on 50 keys just to open 2-3 locks.

Itachii
06-14-2023, 04:28 AM
welcome to latin america

Aleenacosc
06-14-2023, 06:26 AM
Pay to win plus max update

Edit: pay to play fc am I talmout

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Arkauna99
06-14-2023, 08:41 AM
I doubt they will even read this thread
This was obviously an intentional push to devalue plat again. I wonder if someone could sue them for debasement of currency after acquisition?
Lol

leohate123
06-14-2023, 11:36 AM
Why the sudden 2x increase in the price of keys? I am expecting the Kraken items to drop because many would open locks, but with this price, Kraken item prices will probably go back up again, and the drop rate of Speed Set is way lower compared to the drop rate during the Winter Event. Why are you destroying the market for free-to-play players?

From 300m total cost to open 600 locks to 600m total cost.

Nice job destroying the market. :D

SusAF
06-14-2023, 04:59 PM
They will soon realise no one buying crate keys for platinum . Store is pretyy much destroyed and they made the game unplayable for new comers . No one in right mind would be accept to play at 25 inventory slots which gets filled in 1-2 runs .

Elec
06-15-2023, 09:08 AM
They will soon realise no one buying crate keys for platinum .

Probably that's what they want. So people don't use gold but buy their plats to open crates.
I mean, I get it. However what irritates me is that not only they didn't give us a notice but also don't care to explain or excuse about all these updates.

SusAF
06-15-2023, 09:14 AM
Probably that's what they want. So people don't use gold but buy their plats to open crates.
I mean, I get it. However what irritates me is that not only they didn't give us a notice but also don't care to explain or excuse about all these updates.

Bru ppl guys keys for plate makes no difference ... they removed their source of income ....

Susanne
06-18-2023, 05:12 AM
Well I've tried to understand why everything is so up in the air at the moment, I even made excuses for them, thinking maybe they're facing difficulties.
Ingame, feelings were running high but now an apathy has descended upon most players
It's not just the lack of clarity, it's the lack of communication. The communication we were used to has disappeared.
In fact I'll go further and say that replies from Devs are now terse, abrupt.
I understand that they have taken a lot of rudeness and worse, toxity, from some players but that does not excuse them taking it out on polite and kind players with reasonable questions (if that's what they are doing).
I don't care if they don't reply to enquiries about inventory slots or roadmaps anymore but some folk have had abrupt ,(bordering on rude) replies to quite genuine and polite questions that have nothing to do with updates.
I was impressed by the way developers responded to people here on forums, it made it feel like a good community but a good community needs good communication. If the Devs have any issues, then it's only fair they should say so. I do remember the thread by asommers a while back saying toxicity has to stop, it didn't. Maybe it's our fault that we aren't getting the replies we used to. Maybe their patience has run out.

callme2times
06-18-2023, 08:06 AM
Why the sudden 2x increase in the price of keys? I am expecting the Kraken items to drop because many would open locks, but with this price, Kraken item prices will probably go back up again, and the drop rate of Speed Set is way lower compared to the drop rate during the Winter Event. Why are you destroying the market for free-to-play players?

From 300m total cost to open 600 locks to 600m total cost.

Nice job destroying the market. :D

Increase profits bcs ppl will prefer buy platinum instead of buying keys with gold + increase gold sink for ppl who hv tons of gold.

#thatswhatstswants

Elec
06-18-2023, 10:24 AM
It's not just the lack of clarity, it's the lack of communication. The communication we were used to has disappeared.
In fact I'll go further and say that replies from Devs are now terse, abrupt.

I absolutely agree with this.

Kanaskify
06-18-2023, 02:35 PM
Guys go to google play refund and refund your money before is too late. Google will refund all your money. All the updates they do is a sign this game won t be anymore. They trying now get as much as money they can, after they will close.

Susanne
06-18-2023, 04:22 PM
Guys go to google play refund and refund your money before is too late. Google will refund all your money. All the updates they do is a sign this game won t be anymore. They trying now get as much as money they can, after they will close.

Is that why there's no roadmap and how do you know this to be true?

Kanaskify
06-18-2023, 04:33 PM
Nah you are one of those fat developers who asking it. I will go make protest against video games and against your policy. Just imagine with what right a developer can ban my account? Do online space is there s or i don t get it.

Kaziscate
06-18-2023, 04:46 PM
It doesn't help that locks have been pretty sketchy this expansion. It was said that it is not intended for guaranteed loot to be the way to get arcanes from locks (or at least the perception of it), but we have yet to see those intentions put in action, especially with how drop rates were handled with speed sets recently. Me and other players I know have lost interest or is frustrated with how the game is right now. It has gotten difficult to find a reason to support or play this game in its current state. This has to be one of the lowest points in the game's history.

dualray
06-19-2023, 02:53 PM
I have no idea keys double in price until days ago. Why?

Jgerik
06-22-2023, 11:07 AM
Seems like they are vamping up milking the game dry

Wiinaa
06-24-2023, 03:25 AM
So 25 Crate Keys cost now 75 plat and 50 Crate Keys 150 Plat. Any1 knows if 25 Crate Keys are now really worth 6m and if even some1 buys for 6m each?

Arkauna99
07-01-2023, 01:39 AM
They will soon realise no one buying crate keys for platinum . Store is pretyy much destroyed and they made the game unplayable for new comers . No one in right mind would be accept to play at 25 inventory slots which gets filled in 1-2 runs .

Bumping this :)

Shininami
07-01-2023, 03:55 AM
It doesn't help that locks have been pretty sketchy this expansion. It was said that it is not intended for guaranteed loot to be the way to get arcanes from locks (or at least the perception of it), but we have yet to see those intentions put in action, especially with how drop rates were handled with speed sets recently. Me and other players I know have lost interest or is frustrated with how the game is right now. It has gotten difficult to find a reason to support or play this game in its current state. This has to be one of the lowest points in the game's history.

Ye with how things are changing i find it more interesting to read forum discussions than to play the game itself xD