PDA

View Full Version : Inventory management

jadetim0629
06-14-2023, 12:12 AM
Is to possible to make a setting that gives option to pick certain item so people with small inventory slot dont have to frequently sell useless junks. And also make stash slot start at 50 maybe.

intruders
06-15-2023, 12:42 PM
This or a single button to delete all non-favorite common-legendary items.

takotako
06-15-2023, 06:47 PM
This or a single button to delete all non-favorite common-legendary items.I think we have that already

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

intruders
06-16-2023, 12:09 PM
I think we have that already
What we have is the system that takes 30+ clicks to get rid of most non-favorite items.

What I meant is a single button that would remove all non-favorite items of common to legendary rarity in all sections at once (weapons, helms, armors, belts, rings, pendants, artifact, bracelet) instead of having me to go into every section and clicking 5 times to remove all.

Other options are:
- separate vanity slots into their own category
- increase inventory max slots

asommers
06-17-2023, 09:26 AM
This has come up before. We have several options (in order of ease of implementation):

1) Do nothing
2) Add more options (checkboxes and/or buttons) to apply the Sell All to all equipment slots and/or rarities
3) Add an option that would just auto-liquidate equipment loot under a certain rarity
4) Remove all equipment rarities below epic (common, rare) since they're just liquidated anyway

-ALS

intruders
06-17-2023, 11:15 AM
Option 2 is the best it seems as it gives precise control over what and when to liquidate.

Option 3 and 4 is not a good idea because there are common and rare items in the game that still hold their value e.g. cryostar weapons.

Option 1 is the worst :)

Thanks!

Lim Weibin
06-17-2023, 10:23 PM
This has come up before. We have several options (in order of ease of implementation):

1) Do nothing
2) Add more options (checkboxes and/or buttons) to apply the Sell All to all equipment slots and/or rarities
3) Add an option that would just auto-liquidate equipment loot under a certain rarity
4) Remove all equipment rarities below epic (common, rare) since they're just liquidated anyway

-ALS

Options 3 & 4 seems to be the most convenient & preferred way for majority of the players I’d assume. Hope that gets implemented in the near future.

Encryptions
06-17-2023, 11:29 PM
4 can't work, this would just delete collectables and make crafting the cryo weps impossible.
3 is the best option.

Kaziscate
06-19-2023, 05:58 PM
I can see kind of a combination of option 3 and 4 working in endgame content by replacing instances where low rarity gear drops with (maybe fixed) gold drops.