PDA

View Full Version : New one here with question about android model support :)

Margo
09-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Hello there, everybody :)
I'm a new player of Spacetime Studios' Games, and I have to say they are really "saving life" when sitting somewhere, bored. :D
I have been playing Pocket legends for few days already, got level 21, and it is really nice and fun to play :)

But I have also a question.
Sorry if anyone already asked it here, but I couldnt find :)
I would like to play Dark Legends sooo much, but my phone somehow does not support it. :/
Both SL and PL works fine on my phone, but the game I'd like to play most, Dark Legends, is not supported by android Samsung Galaxy Y also known as Samsung GT-S5360.
Is there any posibility, or any chance this game can be supported by this phone model?
Any answer will do :)

Thanks in advance!

WinterKate
09-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Margo! I have no idea about the specifications of your mobile device, but this thread may help you plus I have taken a screenshot about the DL requirements for devices. Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54759-Dark-Legends-is-launching-today-on-Android-and-Chrome!

Or if you have further questions about this, you can email or visit STS support site:

support.spacetimestudios.com

Add Winterkate or Summerkate in-game if you have any queries. :) Welcome to DL! :)

P.S. Hey, I forgot also, why don't you play DL on Google Chrome? :) It's in the Chrome Store. Just a suggestion. :)

Margo
09-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Thank you so much fo ro fast reply. :)
Glad I can play it at Google Chrome. :)
About my phone, I cannot download it from Google Play store, as it says my mobile does not support it, and I was wondering, if doing a trick by download .apk and then install it on my phone will work.
As I cannot take my pc everywhere, I'd like to play it on my mobile as well as I'm playin Pocket Legends. :)

EDIT.
About my Android System Version it is 2.3.6.

WinterKate
09-26-2012, 07:17 AM
You're welcome! Let's see what I have found:

Check these:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20374517-i-can-t-download-your-game-from-google-play

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20075762-i-have-trouble-installing-or-updating-the-game-on-my-android

There. I am sorry I do not have an Android device, but hopefully those sites will be of help to you. :)

Margo
09-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Thank You once again for all informations and for being so kind :)
Seems this game does not like me much, as it doesn't want to install on my android even if I did exactly same things as in links above, plus it is getting stuck on my Chrome at 41% and does not want to move further. :)
But I'm not giving up yet, and I will ask my friend who knows android system way better than me, and maybe then we will figure out. :)

WinterKate
09-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Aw. Don't give up! :) Yeah, better ask your friend cause I suck with devices. Lol.

You're welcome! Good luck and remember, you can email STS support any time. :)

thugimmortal
09-26-2012, 08:57 AM
The galaxy y is an armv6 processor and dl currently only supports armv7. There was a thread on sts and new tecnology about it.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2