PDA

View Full Version : oh no! the server is currently down for maintenance

mahdiarn
09-26-2012, 07:50 AM
hello, i'm new here and i'm want to play pocket legends via google chrome.
i've tried log in for 2 weeks and still cannot play because maintenance message.
I've tried to fix it using this article but still can't log in.
Is there any solution to fix this problem? I wan't to play this game :dejection:

and i'm tried to use --proxy-server= command, am i doing it right ?

Bous
09-26-2012, 09:52 AM
You might be using a public wifi network and certain applications get blocked. If your using your own wifi let me know

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Bous Hey dude u pvp? i would like to beat you cause your name says U can be kind of a challenge for me. Nowadays Pvp gets boring cause beating people is not fun if u dont lose sometimes.

Bous
09-26-2012, 12:48 PM
Imma bous. Lets keep this on topic. Pm me in game if u'd like

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Ok I will when i can get on To pvp u gl and stay on

mahdiarn
09-27-2012, 05:01 AM
You might be using a public wifi network and certain applications get blocked. If your using your own wifi let me know

no, but yes. i'm not using my own wifi because i connect my pc into router via UTP Cable and that router can serve a wifi network

Bous
09-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Have you ever played pocket legends using that router? If not, whatever your connected to most likely is blocking the app. Some common places they're usually blocked are: library's, fast food restaurants, and coffee shops. And the only message that ever comes up is the server is down/under maintenance. So the alternative is finding a different wifi network. Hope that helped

mahdiarn
09-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Have you ever played pocket legends using that router? If not, whatever your connected to most likely is blocking the app. Some common places they're usually blocked are: library's, fast food restaurants, and coffee shops. And the only message that ever comes up is the server is down/under maintenance. So the alternative is finding a different wifi network. Hope that helped

i'm trying to connect through ADSL modem without router and still not work :(

mahdiarn
10-06-2012, 07:25 PM
still can't play the game :(

brodiniozo
10-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Email support