PDA

View Full Version : Pet Question

Ezekieya
06-15-2023, 08:47 PM
What pets give the same effect as the mage skill curse?

Ariheasicen
06-15-2023, 11:12 PM
none brother

Ezekieya
06-16-2023, 07:44 AM
none brother

Really? Not a single pet that close to a similar effect passive, hb, or aa wise?

LichKing1
06-16-2023, 07:50 AM
Really? Not a single pet that close to a similar effect passive, hb, or aa wise?nope, highest dmg u will get is with h. anky (aa), frostbitten/phoenix (hb) and arc sapphire (passive)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ezekieya
06-16-2023, 08:57 AM
nope, highest dmg u will get is with h. anky (aa), frostbitten/phoenix (hb) and arc sapphire (passive)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I heard arcane glacian is the best aa atm? Is it better than heroic anky aa?

And thank you for the input.

LichKing1
06-16-2023, 09:05 AM
I heard arcane glacian is the best aa atm? Is it better than heroic anky aa?

And thank you for the input.i have both, glacian is not even close but its still better than all other dmg% aa
althought anky only buffs u, while glacian buffs allies too so ig u could argue glacian is better for that reason

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Ezekieya
06-16-2023, 09:08 AM
I see.

So what's the use of having armor debuff in passive or aa nowadays in your pets? Is the armor debuff even that useful?
And also, slag pet gives "additional damage" it says, does that mean additional damage dealt or just DoT?

LichKing1
06-16-2023, 09:14 AM
I see.

So what's the use of having armor debuff in passive or aa nowadays in your pets? Is the armor debuff even that useful?
And also, slag pet gives "additional damage" it says, does that mean additional damage dealt or just DoT?its not about armor reduction, most bosses alrdy dont have much armor, its just about crit damage bonus which is the best kind of bonus damage especially if u have 100% crit chance
idk about slag, i would assume its like magma aa, just some dot damage? dont take my word for it tho

Ezekieya
06-16-2023, 09:17 AM
its not about armor reduction, most bosses alrdy dont have much armor, its just about crit damage bonus which is the best kind of bonus damage especially if u have 100% crit chance
idk about slag, i would assume its like magma aa, just some dot damage? dont take my word for it tho

Gotcha.

It would be nice if STS would be more descriptive with the stats. Some of the pet's description is cryptic as heck.

[Off-topic question] Also, I am a war main. I currently have 86% crit chance and I am using crit dmg build. Is my crit chance good enough or should I pump it up to 90%+?

LichKing1
06-16-2023, 09:43 AM
Gotcha.

It would be nice if STS would be more descriptive with the stats. Some of the pet's description is cryptic as heck.

[Off-topic question] Also, I am a war main. I currently have 86% crit chance and I am using crit dmg build. Is my crit chance good enough or should I pump it up to 90%+?yes, many things were not considered good in past before some testing because the descriptions werent detailed enough
it just means u will be using 86% of your 25% dmg bonus which is still alot and i hope u dont mean u built crit% in your awakens instead of stats

Ezekieya
06-16-2023, 10:03 AM
yes, many things were not considered good in past before some testing because the descriptions werent detailed enough
it just means u will be using 86% of your 25% dmg bonus which is still alot and i hope u dont mean u built crit% in your awakens instead of stats

Understood.