PDA

View Full Version : music to rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enifreboz
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM
lol i know its funny but sometimes when i go to guild to meet guildies i feel so boring so i think there should be a music player to play songs in guild lol which would be updated every week and master will have to buy more songs ,there should be disco lights , and there should be a guild bank where guildies can insert some money in charity and only master can take out money and this money used to help new guild members and buying new songs from music player........................

decorations in guild by buying things like flowers,lights,lamps,posters,statues from a guild store where we can buy the song from it would be very intresting

Battlegrinder
09-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Having an in-game music store would be nice. Licensing would be a problem though.

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't mind listening to some Journey in the guildhall.

Mothwing
09-26-2012, 05:10 PM
L

a

g

Slant
09-26-2012, 05:26 PM
complicated
music licenses are dependent on geography, so whether or not you are allowed to hear it from any particular service depends a lot on where you are hearing it from
would be cool to have jukebox feature on blackstar that costs 2-5 plat per track with a range of in game tracks (classics/public domain/licensed) to choose from, donno how viable that will be tho

ArtofWar
09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
sry bro but i dont like your suggestion.. i prefer the tracks from my iPad which i can hear while i'm playing.. :)