PDA

View Full Version : Crusade suggestions

Battlegrinder
09-26-2012, 04:43 PM
I have a few suggestions for what can be done to improve the Crusade Expansion, as well as some general feedback.
1. Nerf Scorn knockback skill. Throwing someone across the map is only fun when the player gets to do it.
2. Increase drop rate of Legendary armor. They are absurdly rare, and as they pink armor is set best able to allow commandos to actually tank, we need more of it available. One way this could be accomplished would be to have armor be given out from the weekly quest station in STS-25.
3. Give rifles and pistols a moderate armor bonus, so that they can still be used in heavy combat, instead of forcing players to equip an armor boosting class weapon. Something in the range of 200 to 300 should be good.
4. New implants, with a wider range of granted bonuses. New damage implants would be particularly nice.
5. If it can be done without trashing balance, giving the new cannons the same rapid fire as flux cannons would be nice.
Some General suggestions
1. Make the lvl 46 rifle and shotgun louder, they seem too subdued now. The shotgun in particular seems dinky sounding.
2. Related to the above, swap the skins for the Rare grade and Legendary grade rifles and shotguns, the darkened metal Rare ones look much cooler than the red and light blue Legendary versions.
3. Please make vanity version of the new armors available from the store. I really don't want to lose this look when the next expansion comes out.

Corpser
09-26-2012, 06:46 PM
i like the scorn knockback skill i think it adds strategy if your sick of being knocked around just stand near a wall that way they can't push you

the legendary idea well it's supposed to be very rare that's what makes it valuable if the drops were to increase the value would go down and the armor wouldn't be so special.

pistols definatly need an armor bonus for sure they don't compete with the other weapons any more :/ the idea of one handed wepons was the add more armor to our characters now they have nearly no armor bonus or benefit

damage implants would be nice for sure

i think the cannons would become op if they did that not 100% sure tho

i don't know about sounds cause i have mine muted >.<

the commando armor as a vanity i don't like :/ you can always wear the armor when in towns i just don't like it because well it's equipment i will be extremly confused to see ops, engis and commandos all wearing lvl 41-45 commando gear

Battlegrinder
09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
pistols definatly need an armor bonus for sure they don't compete with the other weapons any more :/ the idea of one handed wepons was the add more armor to our characters now they have nearly no armor bonus or benefit

i think the cannons would become op if they did that not 100% sure tho

the commando armor as a vanity i don't like :/ you can always wear the armor when in towns i just don't like it because well it's equipment i will be extremly confused to see ops, engis and commandos all wearing lvl 41-45 commando gear

I'm inclined to hope pistols stay dead, they've had their day.

Hence the: If you can do it without breaking the game balance at the start of the sentence. And we know they can, they did it with the flux cannons.

Forgot to edit it to what it reads now, I wasn't think about the other classes when I wrote it.

Corpser
09-27-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm inclined to hope pistols stay dead, they've had their day.

Hence the: If you can do it without breaking the game balance at the start of the sentence. And we know they can, they did it with the flux cannons.

Forgot to edit it to what it reads now, I wasn't think about the other classes when I wrote it.

i have to say that's where we disagree i loved pistols they added a new thing into the game for us all to explore also they looked good with shields :p
and i understood the speed thing i just think the damage on the cannon is high right now and speeding up will make them op unless the damage is reduced but i'm not sure