PDA

View Full Version : Facebook login on mobile not working.

m4qnvm
06-17-2023, 01:47 PM
My arcane legends account is linked with my Facebook account. I tried logging in using my phone(android v7.0), but it just won't let me log in. I keep clicking the "sign in with Facebook" button, but nothing happens. When I try logging in on my pc it works fine tho. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game..but its still the same issue. I'm not using the Facebook app on phone..instead I login to Facebook using my phn browser. I thought maybe that could be the issue so I installed the app,but the issue still persists. Everything was fine till afternoon...it was in the evening when I tried to play the issue happened.

Please look into this ASAP. Thankyou.

Chaka3
06-17-2023, 09:52 PM
For some phone it doesn't work,better swap to sts acc if you playing on mobile phone. Change it on chrome browser game,before you lost your acc coz you can't acces again.

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Longtao
06-18-2023, 10:22 PM
try to switch your default browser to google chrome, or any other browser that is not the system default browser.

Futumsh
06-19-2023, 07:02 AM
Your options are as others have described:
* Use the web version, or temporarily install facebook to convert to an email/password based account. These don't rely on third parties.
* Change the default browser to Chrome, or if that doesn't fix it, disable whatever is blocking it, possibly an adblocker that blocks facebook.