View Full Version : Bugged portal..

Terrellz
09-26-2012, 06:22 PM
The portal to The Scorn Crusade seems to be broken. It jus leaves you stuck at the loading screen. Maybe a fix anytime soon? :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Corpser
09-26-2012, 06:36 PM
getting stuck at the loading screen sounds more like a problem with your device or connection i know some of my loading screens can be extremely long on my ipod touch 2g

i'm guessing it's your internet connection tho you device could also be crashing if this is the case delete the application and any app caches then reinstall from the store.

i take it your using a nexus 7? judging from your tapatalk message.

Terrellz
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM
getting stuck at the loading screen sounds more like a problem with your device or connection i know some of my loading screens can be extremely long on my ipod touch 2g

i'm guessing it's your internet connection tho you device could also be crashing if this is the case delete the application and any app caches then reinstall from the store.

Yeah its on nexus 7 using WiFi..but same thing happens on my Epic touch on mobile network..the bug isn't really a big deal, I jus thought I'd point that out

Corpser
09-27-2012, 03:56 AM
i'll try to re produce the bug on chrome so which portal is it and exactly where

Terrellz
09-27-2012, 04:18 AM
The Scorn Crusade, in the voleria command deck.

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 04:54 AM

Well, I have the exact same bug. Was stuck for about 15 mins on loading screen.

Corpser
09-27-2012, 07:38 AM
works perfectly on chrome what device are you on astro?

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 07:43 AM
iOS 6 iPod Touch, 4G..

Janetxo
10-22-2012, 03:34 PM
This is a huge pain, this bug needs to be fixed. :unconscious: