PDA

View Full Version : S/T) Nittaewo set for Rog

Arojick
06-18-2023, 01:46 AM
Accepting lb items or pure. Pref Frank/ghost lb/rhine/lepre banner/OG jester r or w

SOLD: by Dope

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Arojick
06-19-2023, 07:29 AM
bump

Arojick
06-20-2023, 07:53 AM
still

Arojick
06-21-2023, 08:06 AM
bumpp

Arojick
06-22-2023, 08:32 AM
bump

ItsTheCat
06-22-2023, 11:58 AM
I find it fascinating how this set went to the value of frank or ghost over night.

Free bump

Legolasn
06-22-2023, 12:09 PM
I find it fascinating how this set went to the value of frank or ghost over night.

Free bump

I find it fascinating u asking for each of ur sets x35 the real value (never selling anything obviously and doubt u got any at first place) and yet typing things like this ... hilarious 😂

Ciiepaoa
06-22-2023, 12:40 PM
3 🤡 in 1thread

ItsTheCat
06-22-2023, 02:13 PM
I find it fascinating u asking for each of ur sets x35 the real value (never selling anything obviously and doubt u got any at first place) and yet typing things like this ... hilarious 😂

Feel free to visit my hoard house for a fraction of what I hoard.

IGN: Onlycats

Mythocrisis
06-22-2023, 02:37 PM
There's a dude asking ghost + frank for nittaewo set, says last set sold 15b.

When ppl sold bought for 1.5-2b which even was overprice at start of event.

Leuo
06-22-2023, 02:39 PM

The vest has sold for 12b alone

ItsTheCat
06-22-2023, 03:32 PM

I think what happened was someone bought 4 of the 5 sets and bought the last one for a lepre banner; from what I heard. I believe it was IGN: Cash.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong of these trades. I heard about it in game from asking around.

When someone owns 3/5 sets and buys fourth for lepre banner ofc price goes to 10b+. Which is a no brainer “let me up the base price by over paying and I’ll 3x my profits”. Literally none of the other 5/5 winter lb sets are worth that.

They hype is on and supply is scarce. Also people see the opportunity for investment.

Finding a player to pay frank + ghost just isn’t going to happen.
Hardly any of the ghost set owners want to sell and I own the majority of ghost sets.

Nit set is not that cool looking has a lot of hype and strategical buy and sell by wealthy players. Sure only 5 sets and up to 10b+ in few months. Not many players will be able to afford; and will be stuck with this set. I think the price jump is a little suspect.

And the great looking, and old sets like frank or ghost due to perceived value of these nit sets for rouge only. Is not worth the trade.
Mage isn’t even at the price point yet and a player does have 4 out of 5 of the sets.
Plus constant release of new LB sets.

Also fun fact for everyone who thinks I over price things. A friendly reminder every price is a perception. We can have our opinions.
I almost always over pay for an item I want right away because one I want it, two I believe in its value, and three again I want it now.
Players always looking to haggle/merch or get a deal so they can make a profit.

I sold my ice golem for 12b when players were trying to tell me it’s worth 4b to buy off me and re sell.

Supply and demand for sales.

Free bump + rant