PDA

View Full Version : Guild Revamp

Elyseon
09-26-2012, 08:57 PM
so maybe next big non-cap update could bring a desired upgrade to the guild system, would make it aot better as right now its kinda boring
some personal ideas (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45268-MEGA-suggestion-thread) :D
post what you would like to see improved

Otukura
09-26-2012, 09:16 PM
annihilate it

Elyseon
09-27-2012, 07:02 AM
annihilate it
O.o me or guilds?

Elyseon
09-27-2012, 02:00 PM
... Yeah, lets make skills go to 15 and effectively ruin low level. Fun fun
Lol i meant guild part, but also that sentence should read we need more than a rank 15 of each skill

Shellkaz
09-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Hi folks, here I am again. Elyson, I love your Guild suggestions. Here are some of mine. :breaking out my soap box again: Yeah I keep begging for them.
1) of course more ranks - I would include 3-5 co leader positions as well. I would like to see positions for, PVP master, PVE master, then like military, private, corporal, sergent, recruiter, officer etc.

2) a message board in the guild hall so the Master could post important messages to the entire guild. Anyone who has ever tried to relay messages across 9 time zones knows that this is urgently needed. Also a message board where guildies could post messages like listing items for sale, organizing map runs.

3) a guild training room, where players can practice their skills. Kills and deaths wouldnt count but the PVP master could help train players in pvp skills.

4) An officers meeting room. Yes I know we have the /o chat command but as we all know, there are the moments where something goes out in /g that shouldn't. Yep I'm guilty as charged. LMBO.

5) a / command to include recruiters in with officer chat. I consider my recruiters to be Jr. officers, and many times I would like to include them in officer chat but don't have a way.

6) Training dummies - we know that the elite wave twister has a targetable proc in town so a dummy shouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibilty.

***side note - a rentable party hall would be great, so we could cellibrate birthdays, anniversary's & other special events. This would make a great gold sink. :-)

* I'll remember the rest of my guil improvement requests on my drive to work, but for now these are the ones I keep begging for.

Thanks for listening/reading :hopping off of soap box now: LOL

Elyseon
09-28-2012, 07:51 AM
I really hope they add some o this ^ good ideas there
Tbh right now im really not intrested in any guilds cuz it seems like any nub can get in any guild, you just need a friend in itor a slight amount of influence, i think a system revamp could really add more life to it so lets see if sts can make it pro :D

Loaden
09-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi folks, here I am again. Elyson, I love your Guild suggestions. Here are some of mine. :breaking out my soap box again: Yeah I keep begging for them.
1) of course more ranks - I would include 3-5 co leader positions as well. I would like to see positions for, PVP master, PVE master, then like military, private, corporal, sergent, recruiter, officer etc.

2) a message board in the guild hall so the Master could post important messages to the entire guild. Anyone who has ever tried to relay messages across 9 time zones knows that this is urgently needed. Also a message board where guildies could post messages like listing items for sale, organizing map runs.

3) a guild training room, where players can practice their skills. Kills and deaths wouldnt count but the PVP master could help train players in pvp skills.

4) An officers meeting room. Yes I know we have the /o chat command but as we all know, there are the moments where something goes out in /g that shouldn't. Yep I'm guilty as charged. LMBO.

5) a / command to include recruiters in with officer chat. I consider my recruiters to be Jr. officers, and many times I would like to include them in officer chat but don't have a way.

6) Training dummies - we know that the elite wave twister has a targetable proc in town so a dummy shouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibilty.

***side note - a rentable party hall would be great, so we could cellibrate birthdays, anniversary's & other special events. This would make a great gold sink. :-)

* I'll remember the rest of my guil improvement requests on my drive to work, but for now these are the ones I keep begging for.

Thanks for listening/reading :hopping off of soap box now: LOL

This requires a lot of space! But then again, some improvements in guild may/may not work. Good luck~!

Shellkaz
09-28-2012, 01:47 PM
I ask this of any guild masters here: How many guild members do you have that you would like to recognize for their loyalty, dedication, Heck even just "time-in-guild, but you don't have a way? You have enough officers, and recruitersw, HOW do you recognize them?

I can't just give away gear, I don't get the drops to support something like that. I already have a few too many officers, because there were players that deserved a promotion, & there was nothing else that I could do.

Eample: I had a guild meeting the other day, and I had several players ask when they would get promoted. I told them I didn't know when. but that I would be demoting inactive players with the new cap increase to make room for officers. But I assured them that while I couln't promote everyone, I saw them. I saw that they were helping others. that they were making progress in reaching new levels. I saw that they were congtrbuting to the guild as a whole. But sadly that's ALL I can do. I can't have a guild with all officers. and neither can anyone else. The original Legion guild tried it - and got griefed because of it. And that's how we got recruiters. I know I was there and I was in the Original Legion when the griefing happened.

Nearly Everyone wants to be recognized for their contributions, even if they don't say so. Everyone walks a little taller after a promotion. Everyone has a little bit more pride in themselves with a title. And you know what it feels wonderful to be able to promote those people!!! and it feels terrible too, because there are so many others that are equally deserving of a promotion but the ranks arent there.

Right now if STS, said Lyrr, you can have those ranks that you keep asking for,but you're going to have to pay for them. . . I'd say "Sign me up, and deduct the plat from my account!!" No questions asked, no boo hoo-ing over the cost. "Just sign me up"

Xionskull
09-28-2012, 02:14 PM
^^my gm ^

Elyseon
09-28-2012, 03:20 PM
There could be titles based on your guild position