PDA

View Full Version : Unavailable/Unowned Titles

Blessful
06-20-2023, 01:45 PM
I find myself questioning where some titles came from and having to ask around. Could unavailable titles be shown just like badges, with their descriptions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustAMage
06-20-2023, 06:32 PM
+1 (I was forced to reply)

EynSeren
06-20-2023, 10:58 PM
+111111

Smallrog
06-20-2023, 10:59 PM
+1

Ryu_evin
06-20-2023, 11:50 PM
+1 i hoped for the same.

Also, if u are inspecting some1 and click their badge, u can see the badge description.
Similarly, can devs add a description pop-up for the title as well?

Megatr0n
06-21-2023, 04:38 AM
people just wanna know everything about other players , what items they use , names of vanities they wear . where they got their badge , how they got their titles . how much plat they have , how much plat they spent . who they married , favourite color , where they sleep , where they were born, where they live , their age name number gender....

Ryu_evin
06-21-2023, 04:50 AM
Ofc! isnt that the reason for the inspect button to exist, to know the ingame details

Lim Weibin
06-21-2023, 12:29 PM
people just wanna know everything about other players , what items they use , names of vanities they wear . where they got their badge , how they got their titles . how much plat they have , how much plat they spent . who they married , favourite color , where they sleep , where they were born, where they live , their age name number gender....

I don’t think there’s any harm in doing that since it has been implemented on badges. Same relation when you kept asking for items to be level 1 when that level cap clearly isn’t even active with probably a 1/10 population playing there.

Blessful
06-21-2023, 01:09 PM

Nobody’s forcing you to show anything. It’s already implemented within badges, so why not titles.

Silverstalone
06-21-2023, 02:13 PM
+1 good idea

Shocan
06-21-2023, 03:35 PM

I'd also appreciate your social security number if you don't mind