PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Knight’s Energy Saber pull proc

Tekila
06-21-2023, 04:00 AM
Can we get the initial small pull proc with no CD instead of the one big pull proc with CD ?

Yeah I asked for a buff of the pull to at least match terror blade the low lvl arc sword.

But in fact having a single pull even how big it is is not really useful because you got no damage to follow behind without proc.

It makes me incapable of saving my procs in situations like when there is only few mobs before a boss when I don’t need to proc but just pure damage with my Zaar saber build. And I think that’s the case of many warriors.

So i would like to go back the little pull effect as it was initially with the weapon with the CD removed.

Anyway I don’t think that many player play or like this pull proc so it’s more a penality than a useful or cool proc.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

recilencia123
06-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Can we get the initial small pull proc with no CD instead of the one big pull proc with CD ?

Yeah I asked for a buff of the pull to at least match terror blade the low lvl arc sword.

But in fact having a single pull even how big it is is not really useful because you got no damage to follow behind without proc.

It makes me incapable of saving my procs in situations like when there is only few mobs before a boss when I don’t need to proc but just pure damage with my Zaar saber build. And I think that’s the case of many warriors.

So i would like to go back the little pull effect as it was initially with the weapon with the CD removed.

Anyway I don’t think that many player play or like this pull proc so it’s more a penality than a useful or cool proc.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tekila
06-25-2023, 05:15 AM

Thank you for giving your opinion.

But I still think that it’s for the best.
7sec during which you cannot proc another weapon that is the main source of damage after a pull is too much to make the pull meaningful.
At least If the CD was 3 sec it would be something you would not suffer from.

Tujujari
06-25-2023, 06:22 AM
+1 nice idea

Ezekieya
06-25-2023, 07:21 AM

My guy just said -1 without saying anything. Very constructive. LOL

Well, it's a +1 for me. The pull is basically not useful and I'd rather have it not take up my weapon's CD when switching. So it's going to be like the force sword without the overpowered passives that it gets.