PDA

View Full Version : Best Lvl 45 Pink 1H Str Weapon Worth Less Than 100k

Burton
09-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Title says it all. Right now I'm too poor to afford a shock lance or plasma sword. So I wanna know what the best 1H Thoth weapon is that is not over 100k.

P.S. I'm looking for the weapon with the best dps

Azrael
09-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Djinn spear of thoth... And yes it is better than the plasma and cheaper.

Burton
09-04-2010, 06:33 PM
That's what i thought but I got a lvl 41 djinn spear as a drop and it only had +1 dps compared to my lvl 30 scimitar. So is the lvl 45 spear alot better than that? The other option I thought of was a pharoahs sword but the djinn spear has better dps than that?

jonboy
09-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Dijin spear also procs break armor

Burton
09-04-2010, 07:31 PM
So which has better dps? Pharoahs sword or djinn spear?

Royce
09-04-2010, 09:50 PM
So which has better dps? Pharoahs sword or djinn spear?

The sword will give you higher DPS, but the spear will reduce your target's armor, so you end up doing more damage with the spear (and your whole party does more damage as well). The spear also has slightly longer range, not a huge difference but helpful.

Necrobane
09-04-2010, 10:03 PM
What Azrael meant was lvl 45 Djinn spear of thoth/isis. Spears dont give dps they give armour breaks and big hits. Although you may be able to snag yourself a shocklance of legend for 100k from the right seller ....

kavanah
09-04-2010, 10:30 PM
I'll simply put it this way... the Djinn spear of thoth/isis is the best 1h weapon you could use until you can afford a zuraz shock lance. The reason is because the spear breaks armor and causes you and your party (as royce stated) to do more damage, thus increasing your DPS. It just doesn't factor that into your avatar stats when you equip it. That's why the sword can decievingly look like they do more damage. The zuraz shock lance does a very similar proc effect to the spear but has a lot higher damage output. Hope that helps!

Raxie
09-04-2010, 11:01 PM
yes, as most people said here, a spear is much better than a sword. sure the sword has higher dps but a spear has a skill which breaks armour. this significantly reduces the armour of an enemy and you can deal much more damage.
however, the zuraz shock lance is the best str weapon, imo, right now.