PDA

View Full Version : Proc awakening

jadetim0629
06-22-2023, 01:13 AM
What's your thoughts on putting proc in awakening so there would be more versatile gameplay and possibly more fun.

takotako
06-22-2023, 05:32 AM
What's your thoughts on putting proc in awakening so there would be more versatile gameplay and possibly more fun.I was thinking the same thing with the slow coming of items with elemental proc and stuff! Would make things a bit more complex and would open a gate for a lot of combos

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

ZZTop
06-22-2023, 09:39 AM
Its a no from me. Procs is what slowly killed the game since they kept becoming more and more op to the point endgame isnt playable without them, if anything future expansions should try and focus on redirecting the game towards a non proc pve gameplay and focus more on teamwork and strategy

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Enetry
06-22-2023, 09:50 AM
Its a no from me. Procs is what slowly killed the game since they kept becoming more and more op to the point endgame isnt playable without them, if anything future expansions should try and focus on redirecting the game towards a non proc pve gameplay and focus more on teamwork and strategy

Yea and gear awakes are alrdy too much , proc awakes will make it ultra o.p which shouldn’t happen, so -1

Xyv.io
06-22-2023, 10:14 AM

Bro is finding a moba in an mmorpg game, idk about proc awakening but making the game more complex is definitely the way to go