PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get creds? for 1mil creds.

dugantale
09-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Okay so i have a plan on getting 10k a day so by jan 9th i can have 1mil creds, so i need to know where the best place is so i can start on my quest for 1mil. Thanks!

-Dugsy

Edit: I will be accepting credit donations ;)
jk jk

urmommy
09-27-2012, 06:24 PM
O_O 10k a day.

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 06:25 PM
10k a day, hmm.. i'd say go merch, if you do it well, you can make about 50k - 100k a day if your good at it (just by merching). Then, farming in STS-25 is another way to make few credits. BUT, the best way is to merch, because if your not planning on using platinums to buy enhancers for luck, then it may.. humm.. take a long time :). Good luck ;)

Araxu
09-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Farm pinks with Bigger luck or enhacer

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 06:27 PM

Bigger luck is just a vanity..lol..

urmommy
09-27-2012, 06:29 PM

Which is gone now :(

dugantale
09-27-2012, 06:31 PM
I plan on merching to, but i might as well still try 10k too:)

Astrocat

I know, but I mean, Bigger Luck doesn't give you more luck at all. It's just a head vanity.

Or both? ;)

Araxu
I personally got some rerolls for pinks only with bigger luck ^^

urmommy
09-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Hope you don't fail merching and lose it all :) Good Luck!

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 06:33 PM

No, no, no. Bigger Luck does NOT make you reroll or a better chance to get Pinks. This is only your imagination.. ;).

urmommy
09-27-2012, 06:34 PM

No, no, no. Bigger Luck does NOT make you reroll or a better chance to get Pinks. This is only your imagination.. ;).
But what if it said "(name) rerolled for better loot!" cuz I've seen that happen and no enhancers.

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 06:38 PM
But what if it said "(name) rerolled for better loot!" cuz I've seen that happen and no enhancers.

Lol, I know. Again, i'm just saying that Bigger Luck DOES NOT give more chance for a pink, or to reroll. It's JUST a head vanity like any others :).

eugene9707
09-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Lol, I know. Again, i'm just saying that Bigger Luck DOES NOT give more chance for a pink, or to reroll. It's JUST a head vanity like any others :).

it actually DOES reroll tho , it have higher reroll chance then "big luck" on PL last year (at least that's what STS said when they release the item XD)

here's the quote

Big Luck 2011 is x percent, and x is non-zero and at least 2 digits. Big Luck 2012 is y percent, and y is greater than x. Luck stacks, so if you have a luck elixir and are wearing Big Luck, you'll get the elixir bonus, plus the Big Luck bonus.

There you have it.

-ALS

urmommy
09-27-2012, 06:56 PM

it actually DOES reroll tho , it have 10% reroll chance (at least that's what STS said when they release the item XD)
But I heard (back when I didn't use forums) that it was a 25% reroll chance.

eugene9707
09-27-2012, 07:00 PM
idk , maybe , im not sure , maybe the 10% is for little luck ?

Jugernugetx
09-27-2012, 07:08 PM
I can confirm that people farm and get luckier with big luck. I can even farm pinks with little luck. Big luck and little luck gives extra luck on both pocket legends and star legends.

As for the one mil, farming napalms or something that costs alot should get you to 1 mil quick. Farm vanities, and there is a vanity guide (i would give link but im on mobile :p) Good luck !

~Jugernuget

Astrocat
09-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol, it's only a vanity.

eugene9707
09-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Lol, it's only a vanity.

but did you see the quote i added that was posted by the devs ?

ps some vanity have stats boosts tho

iAmPain
09-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but.. No one in the history of SL has rerolled while using small luck vanity, Its only the big luck that gives the chance to reroll.

Best place to get creds?.. i'd say get an engi + napalm > go to Delta 7 - The Motherload >
Skip the part when you see the huge mob of grass hoppers (The one before the 2 barrels of explosives) >
Go to the last chamber, finish it > Open all crates. then RMK

Usually, they rmk at the very first big mob.. but it's really up to whatever you feel is fastest.

Technique
09-27-2012, 07:38 PM
I can confirm that people farm and get luckier with big luck. I can even farm pinks with little luck. Big luck and little luck gives extra luck on both pocket legends and star legends.

As for the one mil, farming napalms or something that costs alot should get you to 1 mil quick. Farm vanities, and there is a vanity guide (i would give link but im on mobile :p) Good luck !

~Jugernuget

I can also confirm that bigger luck gives a reroll percentage, also when the hive came out I remember crio rerolling for numerous pinks using just bigger luck.

bronislav84
09-27-2012, 07:42 PM

I know, but I mean, Bigger Luck doesn't give you more luck at all. It's just a head vanity.

Or both? ;)Just a vanity? Doesn't give you more luck at all? I'll have you know I re rolled into a pink Com weapon on Monday. First time it's given me a pink and I've had it since the start. Usually I get greens and purples, but it does work.:D

Commanderkeen
09-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Lol, it's only a vanity.

I have bigger luck and it DOES re-roll at 25% chance. I use it all the time its cheaper than buying enhancers.

Zaonabiuibil
09-27-2012, 07:45 PM

Bigger Luck has a chance for re-roll smart one.

Traosabara
09-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I earned 50k credits in 5 days by farming Delta 7 - The Motherload solo on my operative. I get over 300 credits per full run.

Do 30 Delta 7 runs and you have 10k.

Cahaun
09-27-2012, 07:51 PM
*cough*

Zaonabiuibil
09-27-2012, 07:53 PM
*cough*

Wouldn't be the first time.... *cough*

Aracnus
09-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Bro, from past experience of merching myself... just do that! :D

Try to Merch off legendaries or Vanitites only though.

dugantale
09-27-2012, 08:13 PM
I earned 50k credits in 5 days by farming Delta 7 - The Motherload solo on my operative. I get over 300 credits per full run.

Do 30 Delta 7 runs and you have 10k.

Ty for doing tge math :)

*Zero*
09-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Lol, it's only a vanity.

I'm sorry to burst you're kitty bubble but Bigger Luck does increase your reroll chance. I Have rerolled pink guns from shipyard from it.

KillaSkillz
09-27-2012, 08:38 PM
I have bigger luck it rerolls (something like 15-20% reroll, i think) I also have the little luck and it rerolls too (hardly ever though, maybe it is a 10%)

That thing is the one vanity purchase i have never regretted buying. I dropped 3 pink guns from rerolls using it just today. Whatever it cost it has paid for itself many times over in good items that i sold. I put it on any time i am in a map.

Araxu
09-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Bigger luck + 25% reroll 5 minutes (2 platinum) = Profit :)

Another place to farm decent items is epic sets from the director and green sets from guardian in numa.

razerfingers
09-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Bigger luck + 25% reroll 5 minutes (2 platinum) = Profit :)

Another place to farm decent items is epic sets from the director and green sets from guardian in numa.

Ooo thanks for info. Ill have to do that i got a few bigger lucks myself and i have too rerolled for greens in numa on first day on my 26 it was fun! Time to try it in scorn 2 lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Esoul
09-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Farm epic Lv30 in scorche film studio skip the aliens and rush the boss...or Farm lv45 epic... sell: cheap.Make money quick and easy
or farm crafting item in Shipyard bios map...

I use commando+Heavy Weapon

Cephei
09-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Lol, it's only a vanity.

Prove it

flashbackflip
09-28-2012, 01:18 AM

This is not imagination - just your incompetence. Bigger Luck DOES provide you with rerolls. Not every time, but it does. Works very good in Hive. Not tested in STS25 yet

On topic - as Fantasia said - go farm Motherload solo - 300-500 credsba run (incl. items liquidation costs).. Also - a very tiny chance for Squid drop (which will make u rich instantly) ;)

dugantale
09-28-2012, 01:26 AM

This is not imagination - just your incompetence. Bigger Luck DOES provide you with rerolls. Not every time, but it does. Works very good in Hive. Not tested in STS25 yet

On topic - as Fantasia said - go farm Motherload solo - 300-500 credsba run (incl. items liquidation costs).. Also - a very tiny chance for Squid drop (which will make u rich instantly) ;)

Otay ty y'all :)

Mothwing
09-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Aaaaaaand the horse is dead.

Thank y'all for beating it to a bloody pulp.

akfury
09-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Lol kitty get info straight before posting embarassing stuff like that... In the discription of the item it says 25% reroll chance...

Astrocat
09-28-2012, 03:29 AM
Wouldn't be the first time.... *cough*

One of the biggest troll saying that :rolleyes:

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

Zaonabiuibil
09-28-2012, 05:36 AM
One of the biggest troll saying that :rolleyes:

--

Yes you did just say that :p

KillaSkillz
09-28-2012, 08:04 AM
U mean it?

If that's the horse, beat it like it owes you money!

Prestige
09-28-2012, 09:24 AM
Now to stay on topic, I would run either STS25 or the Numa Prime Settlement Map for pinks. You don't really need an enhancer or the bigger luck vanity. The pink drops are relatively high compared to some of the other pinks. But I think the fastest way to earn money would just to buy those 80 platinum enhancers and run for pinks. During hive I farmed a lot of those guns and got a good 500-700k from 80 platinum which I think is pretty good. I could of probably made more if I sold the guns faster, but anyways the turn out was still wonderful. Merchanting is fast, but it is much more risky as the game can change all of a sudden and completely ruin your profits or you can get lucky and the game turns in your favor (pretty common knowledge).

Or vanity farming which I really hate because I myself have never found a vanity worth a substantial amount... This would be my last farming method.

Astrocat
09-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Now to stay on topic, I would run either STS25 or the Numa Prime Settlement Map for pinks. You don't really need an enhancer or the bigger luck vanity. The pink drops are relatively high compared to some of the other pinks. But I think the fastest way to earn money would just to buy those 80 platinum enhancers and run for pinks. During hive I farmed a lot of those guns and got a good 500-700k from 80 platinum which I think is pretty good. I could of probably made more if I sold the guns faster, but anyways the turn out was still wonderful. Merchanting is fast, but it is much more risky as the game can change all of a sudden and completely ruin your profits or you can get lucky and the game turns in your favor (pretty common knowledge).

Or vanity farming which I really hate because I myself have never found a vanity worth a substantial amount... This would be my last farming method.

True, good hints!

--

KillaSkillz
09-28-2012, 11:17 AM
10k a day is a lofty goal. I think it will be hard to pull that off, but I think 5k a day is more realistic until you have some credits built up to merch with seriously. That would also depend on how much time you spend in game running maps, and how many auction slots you will have.

I haven't had much luck with pinks, the prices bounce around a lot, or new items get added and it kills them. If you do pinks, don't try to resell them, only do it from drops so its all profit.

Vanity hunting, sure. But I can assure you there's no such thing as vanity farming. They just don't drop that often for viable farming. They are more of a plesant surprise while farming other stuff.

Virtually anything can be sold for more than scrap value, so if you can, a bunch of auction slots is the way to go. Nobody wants to stand around b* trying to sell somthing for 100 creds. Put it in auction, set it, and forget it.

Good luck!

Ihavenokills
09-28-2012, 12:41 PM
ive made great money off of classic item drops in red sun maps. idk if its still decent drop rates as before but made a couple 100k off them.

Astrocat
09-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Oh and guys, I apologize for the Bigger Luck thing, some friends were telling me it was just useless vanity so yeh, was saying it here. Well just learned that it actually gives luck! So yeah, good luck and i'm jelly for that vanity luck now :p.

--

SkillFullGamer
09-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Pffff this is a kanozaki question :P

iAmPain
09-28-2012, 06:18 PM
Guys, I apologize for the Bigger Luck thing, some friends were telling me it was just useless vanity so, was saying it here. Well just learned that it actually gives luck!

Get real info, not taking what their opinion is from these "friends".

Well just learned that it actually gives luck!

It already gave 50% re-roll (Forgot if it was 75..) when it first came out, then reduced to 20%,
for so many months.

So.. How would they not know it re-roll's again?

Astrocat
09-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Get real info, not taking what their opinion is from these "friends".

It already gave 50% re-roll (Forgot if it was 75..) when it first came out, then reduced to 20%,
for so many months.

So.. How would they not know it re-roll's again?

Don't say that when i'm apologizing. Thanks.

--

Zaonabiuibil
09-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Don't say that when i'm apologizing. Thanks.

--

Aww schnap, offense :O

PianoWizzy
09-28-2012, 11:52 PM
Little Luck never rerolls -- that's a placebo.

As for making a million, I was, in days past, en route, very slowly and steadily from turning auction terminal slots alone for months and months. Some days are better than others. It is, though, more or less consistent, and quite safe. I wouldn't really force the idea on anyone else though -- I'm just really terrible at merchanting outside of the terminal. I've never made a profit, only gotten ripped off outside the terminal, usually at least 10k at a time if not 50k a pop. Ahh mercy and generosity. I hate it sometimes :) [And I am never touching an investment vanity again.]

In any case, there's one way, and I daresay the 35 plat for a new character + premium [aka 11 auction slots] is well worth the investment.

kateku
09-29-2012, 07:55 AM
I hope there is a place like PL where you can earn money by farming and selling items or by liquidating.

asifaiab
09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
bigger luck increases ur luck, says on description

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 03:16 PM
bigger luck increases ur luck, says on description

Been said few times already.