PDA

View Full Version : 7 Week Xp Clarification

Swords
09-27-2012, 08:29 PM
As u all know, u all got free 7 week double xp after the free revive update.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70224-week-long-double-exp-suddenly-show-up-in-elixir-buffs-after-today-s-update&p=794795#post794795

read tankaar's post on page 1.

Why?

My guess is that, sts wants u guys to level up to 71 and this could be a last chance with extra help of double week xp, since the new expansion cap 76 is coming REAL SOON,

Thanks for your time

Yich
09-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Check your facts on this. They give free elixirs to random accounts once a week. We didnt ALL get them, as a matter of fact I didnt get one this week. Also, a 7 week elixir? I doubt it. Maybe you mean 7 day? The new cap probably is coming soon.

Fao
09-27-2012, 08:41 PM
The new cap isn't coming anytime soon, Humania hasn't been out that long, we haven't had any news about anything new, so I don't think so! They also have been coming out with lots of other cool stuff to keep us entertained, so I don't think the new cap is coming soon at all.

Cobraguy
09-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Check your facts on this. They give free elixirs to random accounts once a week. We didnt ALL get them, as a matter of fact I didnt get one this week. Also, a 7 week elixir? I doubt it. Maybe you mean 7 day? The new cap probably is coming soon.

I must be special then because this is the second week in a row they've hooked me up with it on all my toons. Nice of em even though I can't really use it.

Walkhardd
09-27-2012, 09:45 PM
i would love an explanation. ive spent a lot of money on pl, and didnt get one. its been awhile since i bought plat, so maybe thats why.

razerfingers
09-27-2012, 10:29 PM
The new cap isn't coming anytime soon, Humania hasn't been out that long, we haven't had any news about anything new, so I don't think so! They also have been coming out with lots of other cool stuff to keep us entertained, so I don't think the new cap is coming soon at all.

Lol, in some thread sam said in a couple weeks. But a couple weeks sts time is like 2 months xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Multibird
09-27-2012, 10:52 PM
I must be special then because this is the second week in a row they've hooked me up with it on all my toons. Nice of em even though I can't really use it.

You and I are on the same stream

Cobraguy
09-27-2012, 11:36 PM
You and I are on the same stream

Yup, first one I got I was able to make a 56 farmer just because I really didn't want it to go to waste, but this one regrettably has to. :/

Rare
09-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Lol, in some thread sam said in a couple weeks. But a couple weeks sts time is like 2 months xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Actually, and i may be wrong, i think he said "several" weeks. That means anything more than two weeks

wvhills
09-28-2012, 07:30 AM
i would love an explanation. ive spent a lot of money on pl, and didnt get one. its been awhile since i bought plat, so maybe thats why.

I think sam said the people are randomly chosen every week. So, it may be that luck has just been against you. :(
It may not hurt to drop him a pm and find out for sure though.

Griffinfan
09-28-2012, 07:40 AM

In the post "Elite dungeon is coming soon" In PL announcements, Samhayne says quote "The cap for level 76 is several weeks away"

Techno Email
09-28-2012, 09:21 AM
The new cap is coming soon...

Rare
09-28-2012, 11:10 AM

Soon... 2 weeks soon? 4 weeks soon?

I see what you did there :tranquillity:

Pakax
09-28-2012, 11:34 AM
hahahaha! Techno is in playful mode today I can see! ^..^

These 6 words are going to create a lot of buzz. I can already imagine some emotional conversations in Balefort:"the update is tomorrow", "how u know?" , "techno said it", "liar", "no you liar", "prove it", "why??? I am not 71 already, they cant do that to me !!! (same guy who was probably complaining about Humania taking its time...)", "Which thread" , "that thread", "are you sure?", "did she give a date", "no, no date, she said 'soon'", "but how soon?", "when she last said 'soon', how 'soon' was it?", "Who is Techno?", "techno is a girl", "How would she know then?", "nah! techno is a developer", "well, she's also a girl..." etc.

Can't wait...

Griffinfan
09-28-2012, 12:00 PM
hahahaha! Techno is in playful mode today I can see! ^..^

These 6 words are going to create a lot of buzz. I can already imagine some emotional conversations in Balefort:"the update is tomorrow", "how u know?" , "techno said it", "liar", "no you liar", "prove it", "why??? I am not 71 already, they cant do that to me !!! (same guy who was probably complaining about Humania taking its time...)", "Which thread" , "that thread", "are you sure?", "did she give a date", "no, no date, she said 'soon'", "but how soon?", "when she last said 'soon', how 'soon' was it?", "Who is Techno?", "techno is a girl", "How would she know then?", "nah! techno is a developer", "well, she's also a girl..." etc.

Can't wait...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Snakespeare
09-28-2012, 12:14 PM

ok, now I'm weeping like Blondie... boohoohoo... I was actually going to try for that beautiful elite cap vanity called a mahiole. I should have started long ago!

Suentous PO
09-28-2012, 03:38 PM
If you decide to try and grind some xp, gimme a shout Snakespeare. I'm done so I'm either just goofin off or helping folks randomly.

Multibird
09-28-2012, 05:17 PM

You should consider changing the "coming soon" to by the end of September.
LOL I'm bored and i started to count down for the new cap, 2 days after HUMANIA came out xD.

Rare
09-28-2012, 05:47 PM
You should consider changing the "coming soon" to by the end of September.
LOL I'm bored and i started to count down for the new cap, 2 days after HUMANIA came out xD.

Lol