PDA

View Full Version : Nothing on Day 5. :(

WinterKate
09-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi! I have replied to 2 different threads about my current concern regarding the Daily Blessing. I did not receive anything on Day 5 in all my 5 characters. :( I checked plats, elixir buffs, nothing added up to my gold, no new vanities whatsoever. No one popped on my screen about what I got. :( Is this even possible? This happened after the update on Free Revive, cause the previous four days, I have been receiving the elixir buff. :( Please enlighten me. Thank you!

Brave Sir Robin
09-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Did you try logging out and back in? It's a small bug which still isn't fixed.

It's strange, I received rewards on all my toons. If you click on the blessing button, what does the queen say? Return tomorrow or return sometime that has already passed? It would be helpful if you could post this message here actually.

WinterKate
09-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Negative. I have logged in and out. Still nothing. No buffs, no vanities, no plats. No message appeared when I clicked on receive blessing or something when I checked the Elf Queen page. I haven't taken a screenshot cause I didn't know there's some kind of mistake. :( But they can check my purchase history if it also displays things I have received. I don't know. I swear I didn't get anything on all 5 toons.

Brave Sir Robin
09-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Then only support can help.

I would say that you could have received the 2500 gold award but statistically it's not likely that you received it on all your toons. I am sure support will fix this for you :)

WinterKate
09-27-2012, 10:30 PM
I wish that also. Thank you for replying.

Rot
09-28-2012, 12:11 AM
'Cus you're late? That happened to me, well I was late. :p

WinterKate
09-28-2012, 03:46 AM
'Cus you're late? That happened to me, well I was late. :p

I hope not. Cause it should have just started all over again if I was that late.

Rare
09-28-2012, 06:52 AM
Hey Kate... seen the same thing Rot mentioned. I was late, didn't give any reward, and started over with 0 days.

How many days is it at now for you?

WinterKate
09-28-2012, 09:01 AM
It's back at one. Correct me if I am wrong, but there is an option, "receive blessing" or the button for receiving the reward, I clicked it and no reward. What I have understood is that when I was really late, that button won't show up anymore. Am I right? It would have been like starting all over again, but it was there in my notifications: The Elf Queen has a blessing for you. But it did not give me anything.

Rot
09-28-2012, 09:14 AM
If you're late it will show something like :" Sorry but I'll only give my blessings to those who are punctual ". It gives 500g anyways, although you'll have to start all over again.

Mothwing
09-28-2012, 09:22 AM
No, of you're late, it still says receive blessing, but when you click it, a dialogue pops up saying you're too late. Then you have to press a button that resets it. My guess is that you were late.

WinterKate
09-28-2012, 05:47 PM
No message was given like that. For both of you Roc and Moth. I think it was bugged.

Schnitzel
10-07-2012, 03:40 PM
I know this is off topic, but why does the elf queen look like someone from star legends? Oh and btw try asking support@spacetimestudios.org or message the devs with your forums account maybe delphina can help..

thecrankybearsam
10-07-2012, 05:18 PM
I have the same problem kate :/
I have been doing these daily blessings since it came out
Just gold and elixirs
No plat or vanities
At least I'm not the only one with this problem
I guess it's just really bad luck D:

EvilSanta
10-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Well then its a definite glitch as they can fix it soon since updates are soon to come so don't fret. Hopefully we won't see the bug .-.