View Full Version : Hey guys I made an SL account. Finally.

BloodGoddess
09-27-2012, 11:55 PM
My SL name is DarkGalaxia and I am kinda confuse. Anyone want to .volunteer and show noobish me the ropes?

komar
09-28-2012, 12:16 AM
My SL name is DarkGalaxia and I am kinda confuse. Anyone want to .volunteer and show noobish me the ropes?

Hi welcome to star legends and if you need help with money you can enter my contest and you could win 20k
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70068-Click-me-if-your-new-)

and am sorry i cant help right now i have to go to sleep :( and this should be in new player section

Mitchturbo
09-28-2012, 02:55 AM
Hi Welcome to the Forums! Star Legends is Awesome!

Hope to see you around Blackstar sometime ;-)

Esoul
09-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Hello and welcome to star legends! :)

Corpser
09-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Welcome to star legends there are video guides on how to play on youtube if your that clueless but it's pretty easy to pick up :) if you want add me my user name is noble :)

Asifrausa
09-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi and wellcome to Star Legend or SL please make yourself at home. Oh and just like what Corpser said just watch the video's on youtube, it should say beginners guide to play Star legend. Btw nice pick on that name, it sound cool.

*Zero*
09-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Just watch Zeros new player video guide on YouTube.

Battlegrinder
09-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Welcome to Star Legends! What class are you playing as? If its commando, I have a pretty good guide covering the class (link in signature). If its operative, there's a guide covering the basics in the operative class discussion, and if its engineer, no guide, but you'll figure something out.
Some things you need to know:
Opening crates will not affect your drops. At all.
Joining a guild is a very good idea, especially since you get discount stims from the guild hall.

bronislav84
09-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi Blood. Bored of DL? Heh.

Yea if you need help let us know.

Also I plan to make a guide on my personal Eng build once I can take screens.

Snakespeare
09-28-2012, 01:42 PM
We should probably tell her how SL is different from DL.

Well, first, there are stims instead of blood packs. Stims come in two types, energy and health. The blue is energy for using skills, and the red is health, sort of like the blood packs.

Second, instead of gems, there are armor pieces. The only difference in my opinion is that the armor pieces affect your look. There are also vanity armor pieces that are pretty much the same as DL vanities in that they have no effect on game play.

SL has three classes, unlike DL which has skill trees. The class you choose affects the list of skills you will be able to have and the type of armor and weapons you can get.

Skills are tricky. For your first character maybe you should let the system pick your skills. Myself, I always disable auto-leveling. Engineers need to heal and revive a lot, but those are probably the only things people expect of you. If you have an operative or commando, people don't really have any expectation other than having you do the most damage. I would try an operative first, and save the engineer for a third character. My main is an engineer, but I regret that decision.

So look at class discussions on the messageboard.

Anyone else? what other differences should a person switching to SL from DL expect?

BloodGoddess
10-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Thnx guys. I pretty much figure it myself.. <3

Fao
10-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Welcome! :D