PDA

View Full Version : Help with choosing class

absolute_nerd
06-23-2023, 09:57 PM
Which class is strongest rn, I played during the lbl76 expansion and enjoyed war.
I'm leaning towards war but if he's the weekest among the 3 I'll try some rog/mage.
Would like to know fastest clearspeed/boss dmg/utility/fun?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Lxrpee
06-23-2023, 10:11 PM
Definitely mage, by a longshot.. it dominates in every category .

mamaubear
06-23-2023, 10:30 PM
Go mage, easy to play. Much damage...

takotako
06-24-2023, 10:13 AM
Theres too much mages nowadays, mages are ugly, mages are overratedly overrated, dont go for mage.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

absolute_nerd
06-24-2023, 10:18 AM
Theres too much mages nowadays, mages are ugly, mages are overratedly overrated, dont go for mage.

Sent from my SM-A235F using TapatalkAlready chose mage. I would very easily have taken war(have dope vanities for war) ,but now war is just boring weak clunky and outclassed, especially since nerfing proc mechanics I hated him, one of the reasons I quit.

takotako
06-24-2023, 11:54 PM
Already chose mage. I would very easily have taken war(have dope vanities for war) ,but now war is just boring weak clunky and outclassed, especially since nerfing proc mechanics I hated him, one of the reasons I quit.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkTrue, not really a big fan of warrior but i used to want to main one because of the cool vanities (took me 2 years to level my one and only warrior to level 81), it just doesnt feel the same way as when i do pve with rogue and mage. And as much as i dont like seeing a lot of mages nowadays, i main mage after maining rogue, i want to switch back to rogue (mainly because i want to use my intrepid vanity) but mages are too cool in pve for me to switch back lol

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Ezekieya
06-25-2023, 07:26 AM
OP, go for mage or rogue if you want to be a meta-slave. If you want to be a gigachad, then go for a warrior. ;)

Elec
06-26-2023, 10:36 AM
Already chose mage. I would very easily have taken war(have dope vanities for war) ,but now war is just boring weak clunky and outclassed, especially since nerfing proc mechanics I hated him, one of the reasons I quit.

Yet some mages argues warrior is too op and dev refused to buff kraken sword.
Great time.

Ezekieya
06-26-2023, 08:34 PM
Yet some mages argues warrior is too op and dev refused to buff kraken sword.
Great time.

That's a great meme.