PDA

View Full Version : 56 bear help'?? c:

xbabybugszx
09-28-2012, 09:44 AM
So im making a lvl56 bear to farm nuris & to pvp. So ive been thinking of what stats to go with? Dex or str? & for pvp what build to use? And what gear, besides glyph because ima farm for those items.. so any help would be great, thankies c:

-Trust

Zapoke
09-28-2012, 10:13 AM
If you're going to use Sewer gear, there are two good item sets. Both use the same stat set up.
120 str
1 Int
Rest dex
The tank set is:
Fury set (sword and shield)

For bow near I recommend having all of these items:
Custom Recurve
Royal Plate
Royal Helm
Sewer King Scarab
Fury helm

They can all be interchangeable.

Skill builds are all.. Debatable, but I use:
6 rage
6 taunt
6 evade
6 iron blood
6 stomp
6 crushing blow
6 hell scream
5 beckon
5 SMS
1 crip
1 veng
+1 point wherever you want.

Yes, not max beckon. Why? You don't want to kite. 6 beckon will throw people lol.

xbabybugszx
09-28-2012, 10:34 AM
If you're going to use Sewer gear, there are two good item sets. Both use the same stat set up.
120 str
1 Int
Rest dex
The tank set is:

Custom Recurve
Royal Plate
Royal Helm
Sewer King Scarab
Fury helm

6 rage
6 taunt
6 evade
6 iron blood
6 stomp
6 crushing blow
6 hell scream
5 beckon
5 SMS
1 crip
1 veng

Yes, not max beckon. Why? You don't want to kite. 6 beckon will throw people lol.

Thanx zap, helps alot. Espicially about the 5 beckon.. i used to do 56 pvp along time ago, but alot has changed so i need some tips c: . & where have you been?? I havnt seen yuh in forever !

Zapoke
09-28-2012, 10:38 AM
120 str
1 Int
Rest dex
The tank set is:

Custom Recurve
Royal Plate
Royal Helm
Sewer King Scarab
Fury helm

6 rage
6 taunt
6 evade
6 iron blood
6 stomp
6 crushing blow
6 hell scream
5 beckon
5 SMS
1 crip
1 veng

Thanx zap, helps alot. Espicially about the 5 beckon.. i used to do 56 pvp along time ago, but alot has changed so i need some tips c: . & where have you been?? I havnt seen yuh in forever !

I've been in 50-55 PvP the past few weeks. Before then, I wasn't playing much. :o

xbabybugszx
09-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Okay' well whats the difference between fury fighters set & fortefied set? I want the best for pvp/pve

Zapoke
09-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Okay' well whats the difference between fury fighters set & fortefied set? I want the best for pvp/pve

Forti can only tank bosses well. Fury is good for large mobs and is a better over-all tanking set. Forti is a damage set, and on top of that, is has low mana regen. If you want to do damage, use a bow lol.

xbabybugszx
09-28-2012, 01:50 PM

Forti can only tank bosses well. Fury is good for large mobs and is a better over-all tanking set. Forti is a damage set, and on top of that, is has low mana regen. If you want to do damage, use a bow lol.

I see what you mean. Okay! Thanks for the help again! If you dont mind add me ingame & we can talk c:

Ign-Trust

Zapoke
09-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Will do. :)