PDA

View Full Version : Obtain more than one elite vanity

octavos
09-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Corrected an issue that allowed characters to obtain more than one elite vanity backpack. (Characters should only be able to collect one elite vanity backpack.)

when flip was still working with you guys he said this ins't a problem since it cant be sold or traded and they are level dependent. So why is it a problem now,
and I thought there was not going to be a set bonus?

Yep, we know about this one. We're not really worried about it for a couple of reasons. One, the helms can't be traded off your account. Two, the helms have a level and class restriction. So to use a stashed 36 commando helm you would need to level up another Commando to 36. It's not something we're advertising but we're OK with it. Thanks for checking with me Ghost!
-Flip

I will outline the benefits of this, this was a feature that I got used to and suddenly poof...its gone.

I leveled one of each class to obtain the vanity. I use plat to buy my elixers.
Incentive to level and stray in-game
It does not harm anyone, since "I" worked for it.
not tradable or sellable... so account restricted
level an alt and keep buying my plat. so I can use the item "I" worked for on another toon

This made pushing to a cap worth while. I have alts that I level after a cap event, so when there is a prolonged update, I can hop-in and play knowing I have a reward waiting for me. I hope there was not an exploit to have this feature removed, but these items are shown to people who dedicate the time to cap the first time. I thank you for your time devs.

Have a Great Weekend, :ghost:

ArtofWar
09-28-2012, 12:38 PM
excactly what i tought.. why i can't get a second back? i would appricate it so much :)
like the helm and chest sts should let us get the back 2+ times.. it would be nice from you sts if you would do that :)

PS: please :D

bronislav84
09-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Lol could have just posted in my thread, but all true anyway.

KillaSkillz
10-01-2012, 09:32 AM
I was getting a 2nd just in case I scrapped one by accident, and just leave it in my stash. Figured it was better than maybe going to support to get it back. Other than that non tradeable or sellable, so it was no problem.