PDA

View Full Version : My characters mana sheild is NOT absorbing damage.....

mikey990
09-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi there,

So, i'v been attempting to go through the sandbar instance and I have noticed I am dying WAY more than usual, and I am not sure why. Even though I have the mana sheild on, I die with full mana....my health points are being drained regardless if the mana sheild is on or not...and it is getting very frustraiting.

I cannot figure out why my mana sheild is not directing incoming damage to my mana bar, and I don't know how to fix it. My characters name is Miikayla.

I have also attempted to try a different instance, like the villa one, and the same thing happens...I keep getting one / two shotted and killed before I can even attempt to heal or take in a health/mana pot....

any assistance would be appretiated.

Walkhardd
09-28-2012, 01:30 PM
I swear this happened to me a couple times while fighting shiloo in the pvp tourney.

mikey990
09-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah it's suuuuper annoying and I am about to throw my phone at a wall >:[

I have tried changing my gear from staff to wand/sword/bracer/sheild or whatever to see if it is an armor issue but nothing has changed...just annoying because I rarely ever die and now I'm dying constantly with full mana.

QQ

Brave Sir Robin
09-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Could this be caused by lag or lag spike? What's your ping guys?

Just tested now and it seems to work fine... but wouldn't be surprised if it's another bug like healing with bears and birds :)

Walkhardd
09-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Could this be caused by lag or lag spike? What's your ping guys?

Just tested now and it seems to work fine... but wouldn't be surprised if it's another bug like healing with bears and birds :)

I don't think it was caused by lag, and I couldn't reproduce it. I pretty much just chalked it up to me bring crazy.

mikey990
09-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Seems to be slightly laggy I guess but when there is no lag it seems to be happening. What ping should it be at if I am using a wireless connection on a new phone (samsung galaxy w).

Brave Sir Robin
09-28-2012, 02:02 PM
I don't think it was caused by lag, and I couldn't reproduce it. I pretty much just chalked it up to me bring crazy.

It's a shame it happened in an important tournament match. Will keep my eyes open and write back if I come across this issue.

Seems to be slightly laggy I guess but when there is no lag it seems to be happening. What ping should it be at if I am using a wireless connection on a new phone (samsung galaxy w).

Ideally it should be green. Orange means playable and red is not good :) If you don't see ping at all it's best if you stop playing PL and do something else lol

AbsolutePally
09-28-2012, 04:33 PM
At first I thought I was making excuses. Then I thought the enemy (wand) had a blast proc.

Walkhardd
09-28-2012, 04:58 PM
At first I thought I was making excuses. Then I thought the enemy (wand) had a blast proc.

Haha. Same. I even said something about it to shiloo during the match.

I usually shield as late as possible. But I've been doing it for awhile, and have it down.

Loaden
09-29-2012, 05:25 AM
Haha. Same. I even said something about it to shiloo during the match.

I usually shield as late as possible. But I've been doing it for awhile, and have it down.

It probably is due to mana shield.
There is a 1-3 second wait for mana shield to appear. Since you mana shield late, it might be because there wasn't sufficient time.

Loaden
09-30-2012, 12:27 AM
I remember using my mage, i clicked mana shield but it didnt appear with my buffs.