PDA

View Full Version : Change in drops at Fang?

drgrimmy
09-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Is it just me or did purples start dropping from the bosses at Fang without rerolls? Today I was at Feast (not epic) not on elixers and got a purple at Gobble. I thought strange, but perhaps something particular to the bosses at Feast. Later I was at the crypt and saw a purple drop to someone else from the Duke, also without a reroll. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the past I thought you only got a purple from the bosses at Fang with a reroll. This was why there were never rerolls to pinks at Fang. If purples are now dropping at Fang and they can reroll into pinks... I think I may have to sell my dragon set fast :)

Deathofan
09-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Did you also noticed that nuris I now droppin purples without re-rolls? Today I got a l60 charmin glyph bracer in my second run in house of pain. No need to pay 3plats again for glyph only for prestigitator or merrymaker.

LwMark
09-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Yay 70 more inchors an il go farm some dragon gear!

Rare
09-28-2012, 03:55 PM
I was getting purple drops from bosses without rerolls when fang was cap. Maybe more rarely than pinks. I think they only came from the duke.

Multibird
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM
ITS just YOUR LUCK :smiley_simmons:

Fuzzyslips
09-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Don't think purples drop in normal maps but in both feasts they do

AbsolutePally
10-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Getting a purple doesn't mean if it rerolled it would be a pink instead. It only means it will re roll again, and IF the roll is better you are getting a pink, but the chance remain the same. Just think of it was a second chance , not an upgrade.

Elyseon
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Yeh they now have a vampyric vyxnaar helm recipe vlod drops occasional
By occassionally i mean never
Anyone else seen it yet?

drgrimmy
10-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Getting a purple doesn't mean if it rerolled it would be a pink instead. It only means it will re roll again, and IF the roll is better you are getting a pink, but the chance remain the same. Just think of it was a second chance , not an upgrade.

Ummmm, really???

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?85-How-Luck-Enhancers-Work

Ortalan
10-11-2012, 06:45 PM

This what I once thought, because I vaguely remember reading a loooong time ago that this is how reroll works. But, in fact, if one gets a reroll (at least in my experience) the drop received is ALWAYS of the next rarest rarity. I ran for hours in forgotten dungeon on sham lix, as did many, and none of who did dropped ANYTHING except pink, because the worst forgotten drops were purple. The only way to NOT get a better item is to miss on your reroll, if you are using less than 100% luck, in which case the game doesn't say "you rerolled for better loot!" I base this on hours of personal experience farming. If others have had different experiences on reroll or using luck, I would be most eager to hear about them.

LwMark
10-11-2012, 06:53 PM

No u get a pink if its purple, "100% chance for better loot" ,it wouldnt give u trash loot lol