PDA

View Full Version : Can't move in game (after death)

setec
04-21-2010, 05:22 PM
So, I loaded the game today, got the new Content Patch.

I was in the Lost Expedition 3: Cold days and colder knights.

I died at some point. I respawned back at the entrance and could not move. I could do everything but move my char. I even turned off the virtual joystick and tried to tap-to-move. Nothing. I was playing on an iPhone 3GS.

I closed the game, went to Towne, and I could move again.

So, not sure if this is a bug with the latest Content Patch, the map I was on, if this happens only after death or just something else entirely. I did mention in chat what happened to me and why I couldn't play and someone else said that had happened to his char. I did not get specifics from that person though.

Skylit
04-21-2010, 05:24 PM
sometimes that happens to me in game it will glitch and not let me move maybe something wrong with the joystick?

setec
04-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Okay, this happened again. We can rule out the level.

I was on The Lost Expedition - "Frozen Crossroads"

Now, the first time this happened, I wasn't sure, but now I think I might know the bug. I believe both times I had been frozen by an enemy to the ground where frost was around my feet. I died. When I respawned I could still not move as if that spell carried over with me after death but now had no cool down timer.

And again, turning off the joystick and going to tap-to-move did not solve it. Had to quit the game and reopen.

Seraphine
04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Only happened to me once, while in the Lost Expedition. I dont know what level - but the same exact scenario. I died only to res with no ability to move. I had to exit and restart.

_ck
04-21-2010, 07:12 PM
I just want to say, the title of this thread cracks me up. :D

setec
04-21-2010, 07:15 PM
LOL. Yeah, um, I must be sleeping when I type these threads. How about "Can't move in game after respawning (after death)".

jbrulz
04-21-2010, 07:22 PM
this happened to me when a yeti froze me and i died. maybe the effect gets locked to your character or somthing

Banned
04-21-2010, 08:14 PM
I was in LE yesterday and one of my teamates was asking for help because he couldn't move past a certain point.

setec
04-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Confirmed. Was in the LE min dungeon. Died after being frozen in place. Respawned at entrance and could not move. This time I was on my iPad.

asommers
04-22-2010, 12:42 AM
We'll get it fixed.

-ALS

Splurd
04-22-2010, 12:46 AM
I just want to say, the title of this thread cracks me up. :D

Yes, I came into this thread intending to make some zombie reference :p

setec
04-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Additional info: if an E rezs you, you still can't move if you were frozen before death. Just had this happen.

Thanks for looking into this.

Splurd
04-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Additional info: if an E rezs you, you still can't move if you were frozen before death. Just had this happen.

Thanks for looking into this.

Maybe ask them to heal you, since their new heal is supposed to remove negative buffs.

setec
04-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Maybe ask them to heal you, since their new heal is supposed to remove negative buffs.

That would be something to test but either way, a buff should not survive death.

Splurd
04-22-2010, 02:00 AM
That would be something to test but either way, a buff should not survive death.

well asommers said they'll fix it, I'm just trying to think of a work around.

On a side note, cast focus and die, respawn with unlimted focus, issn't that awesome imba?

Pixxie
04-22-2010, 06:08 AM
Same thing happened to me... starting to sound like a "known" issue by the devs.

setec
04-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Same thing happened to me... starting to sound like a "known" issue by the devs.

Lol. Spacetime Studios isn't Microsoft. :)

Pixxie
04-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Lol. Spacetime Studios isn't Microsoft. :)

lol crippling our movement so that it takes longer to level... the b-tards! ;)

King Richie
04-22-2010, 07:23 AM
thank god its very annoying =] SPACETIME YOUR THE BEST !!

PROUD LEGENDS MEMBER