PDA

View Full Version : The fastest way to lvl?!?!??

Deuvevax
09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Yo I got a lvl 69 dex bear what's the fastest way to 71? Please post below... I need exact specs like how much- time per elixir, which elixirs, how much platinum.

Tyty in advance.

First person who answers gets a cookie...

ZHEOTARE
09-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Depends on the amount of plat you wanna go through.

Mega maze or magic castle on thrasher is easily the fastest but cost tons of plat. I believe the numbers are about 20k xp per hour (96 plat per hour)

Lagoon is the easiest. About 8-10k xp per hour with a full elixered party. (36 plat per hour)

And then there is the free way...

Deathofan
09-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Wait till you get a 1.5xs combo blessing or even better, a 3xs. When you get any of these two, get the 7day 2x's exp elixer and get a thrasher and get rdy for 1.5k exp per run in sandbar! Try to gather a full thrasher group so you get extra exp from having full party. In case you got the 3xs combo blessing, and a full wallet of platinum try to go to mega-maze and you will be getting 5-6exp per enemy. If you do the runs correctly you should be getting 1k exp per run and the 5minute elixer should at least last 2runs. This method is just for kill farming and fast exp :) good luck!

Whirlzap
09-28-2012, 06:02 PM
The fastest way:

Use Thrasher 4x Combo
Stack with 2x Week Long EXP
Stack with 3x Combo from Daily Blessing
= 9x EXP Gain

Now use Enable EXP Gain and do Magic Castle over and over.

Piosidon
09-28-2012, 06:09 PM
The fastest way:

Use Thrasher 4x Combo
= 9x EXP Gain

Also, you can wait for a double xp weekend

Pakax
09-28-2012, 07:25 PM
The fastest way:

Use Thrasher 4x Combo
= 9x EXP Gain

+1 - this is,the fastest method. You need prob around 108k xp. 1 run = around 1000 so u need circa 108 runs. It might sctually be less on 9x but u can test that in one run. Time yourself per run and you will know how much time you need to be on both thrasher and enable xp so that u can calculate how much plat you will have to spend. If you time yourself soloing the map, then if u play with others, you will get a good surprise at the end with some plat left.

Good luck.

Xionskull
09-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Mega maze or magic castle on thrasher is easily the fastest but cost tons of plat. I believe the numbers are about 20k xp per hour (96 plat per hour)

Lagoon is the easiest. About 8-10k xp per hour with a full elixered party. (36 plat per hour)

Yo I'm interested to, say exactly how to run mega maze or magic castle.

Hadesofshadow
09-28-2012, 09:37 PM
lol 18x xp

thats hilarious

Xionskull
09-29-2012, 06:08 AM

Ya I calced it and its

39,500xp per hour

With ur calcs that's also 176 platinum per hour.

3 hours u will get 118,500 xp

Should be good! But how do u run magic castle?

ZHEOTARE
09-29-2012, 06:24 AM

Ya I calced it and its

39,500xp per hour

With ur calcs that's also 176 platinum per hour.

3 hours u will get 118,500 xp

Should be good! But how do u run magic castle?

What calculation are you doing to get 39.5k per hour?? Unless your using the additional stacking that others talked about. I haven't used all the stacked elixers so I can't comment on that.

Not sure where you are get 176 plat per hour. Again, what I said was thrasher + 12 enable xp elixers would be 96 plat per hour. Again, any additional elixers you buy is on you.

Personally I only ran Lagoon. Farm pinks + level is the best way for me. That's just my opinion.

If you can hit 71 in 3 hours, by all means please do so. Look me up and I can show you. I'm not on that much anymore, but I will show you if I am

Xionskull
09-29-2012, 12:09 PM
^ k great. This is how.

U said with thrasher and xp allower it's 96 plat per hour? Then if I add a 2x for 1 week elixir and I have a 1.5x xp for 24hrs. So-

Thrasher-1hr-36 platinum.
Xp allower 5mins-5platinum.
= 20k xp 1hr- 96platinum- 1hr
Then u add-

2x xp-7days-80platinum
1.5x xp-24hr-free

All that added is 176 platinum per hour. Add the 2x and 1.5x to the thrash mean it will take 1 hour for 39,500xp. Do that times 3= 118,500xp in 3hrs.
Grand platinum total is=528. Which is 50$ but my schedule is tight.

Thx for info I may be on later for any tips or trucks if this is right.