PDA

View Full Version : Is your 24 hr elixir still running from yesterday's daily blessing? Read this!!!

Bous
09-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Seen people saying this multiple times "my 24hr daily blessing elixir is still running with todays daily blessing elixir. To everyone that is confused/don't know what the Duce is goin on. Your daily blessing elixirs pause when your in pvp

Multibird
09-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Yes your daily blessing runs for 24hr and still works if u stack other elixirs on top.

BUT

This is how you get blessings in pvp/cts. When the queen elf says you may now get your daily blessing. Go to a pvp/cts game and over there get your blessings. Then you will have your w/e elixir in that game. There is more to it, if someone else kills you even once, it can be anyone who kills you, your blessing will be over in cts/pvp. It will then be only available to be used in regular games not cts/pvp just for that day. The next day you might do the same.

AND NO THEY DON"T PAUSE, EVEN WHEN YOUR OFFLINE YOUR ELIXIR LOSSES TIME!!

Hope this clears all the confusion with the Daily Blessing :victorious:

Lowlyspy
09-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Yes your daily blessing runs for 24hr and still works if u stack other elixirs on top.

BUT

This is how you get blessings in pvp/cts. When the queen elf says you may now get your daily blessing. Go to a pvp/cts game and over there get your blessings. Then you will have your w/e elixir in that game. There is more to it, if someone else kills you even once, it can be anyone who kills you, your blessing will be over in cts/pvp. It will then be only available to be used in regular games not cts/pvp just for that day. The next day you might do the same.

AND NO THEY DON"T PAUSE, EVEN WHEN YOUR OFFLINE YOUR ELIXIR LOSSES TIME!!

Hope this clears all the confusion with the Daily Blessing :victorious:

Something tells me you shouldn't be able to use your blessing in a pvp match seeing as a 3x pot can break your character and allow you destroy everything. I'd report this as a bug rather than abuse it, but that's just me.

Patricks
09-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Actually, the reason why 24hr blessing goes over 24 hours is because the timer for the blessings is messed up when you are logged in. It's slower.

The longer you are logged in for the day, the longer the blessing will last for the particular character you are logged in with.

There was an update today so perhaps there is a slim chance it fixed this, but it worked for me yesterday and the day before.

If you don't believe me, check the time left on your main vs the time left on a twink you don't use. You will see you have more time left on your main.

I haven't pvped lately so perhaps the OP has a correct method for extending your blessing as well.