PDA

View Full Version : Best ctf & dm pvper's... You build it here 2.0

GreedyTop
09-28-2012, 05:04 PM
WELL TIME HAS GONE BY... PEOPLE HAVE COME AND GONE... GUILDS HAVE DISBANDED AND NEW ONES HAVE COME... BUILDS HAVE BECOME MORE OF AN ART... LETS SEE IF THE NAMES HAVE CHANGED AS WELL :-)

Create your dream team

ctf team

dm team

Lady_Pebbles
10-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Lol same answer for me then. XD

XchilangopwnX
10-02-2012, 05:06 PM
My CTF Dream Team consists of five players that can mentally understand what they should each take care of doing and be respectful while doing so.

Goalie
A goalie that will guard and not yell base at the smallest attack that he or she could handle. Yelling base when it is an overwhelming attack. Going out to aid the returning carrier when they are near base to provide additional support.

Middle Man
A middle man that takes care of providing the goalie with backup when required and providing cover for a returning flag carrier.

Pair of Attackers
Two attackers that can read each others actions and will successfully capture the flag and begin their journey back. One must move in front out of the base to damage incoming enemies. The carrier must know when to provide additional damage and then continue Home.

Lone Killer
A final attacker that will provide his utmost skill at killing the enemy. Kill or damage as much as possible to create some gap in time for the other two attackers to get ahead with capturing and/or returning the enemy flag Home.

That is my CTF Dream Team.

GreedyTop
10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
My CTF Dream Team consists of five players that can mentally understand what they should each take care of doing and be respectful while doing so.

Goalie
A goalie that will guard and not yell base at the smallest attack that he or she could handle. Yelling base when it is an overwhelming attack. Going out to aid the returning carrier when they are near base to provide additional support.

Middle Man
A middle man that takes care of providing the goalie with backup when required and providing cover for a returning flag carrier.

Pair of Attackers
Two attackers that can read each others actions and will successfully capture the flag and begin their journey back. One must move in front out of the base to damage incoming enemies. The carrier must know when to provide additional damage and then continue Home.

Lone Killer
A final attacker that will provide his utmost skill at killing the enemy. Kill or damage as much as possible to create some gap in time for the other two attackers to get ahead with capturing and/or returning the enemy flag Home.

You made me tear up just a bit! I do see the light!!!! LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wvhills
10-04-2012, 09:31 AM
my dream team consists of 5 players who mindlessly and relentlessly attack the flag and do nothing else. :)
it's even better when they are all suicide minded and don't mind shadow dancing into a group of 3 enemies and spamming VS and leap before going down in flames!

Ghosti
10-04-2012, 02:15 PM

Goalie

Middle Man

Pair of Attackers

Lone Killer

ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Vigiloner
10-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes same as chilly :). Its what the player does in his/her post that counts.

XchilangopwnX
10-05-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed my break down. :vsmile: I hope that it helps improve the manner CTF is done. I still look forward to the day that winning matches seriously turns down to who can best use tactics. Pretty much the day when all PvPers in a match think with strategy than endless killing.

GreedyTop
10-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Wouldn't that be the day!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2