PDA

View Full Version : best possible gold loot pet combo?

rabidmyers
06-25-2023, 07:22 AM
heya friends, could anyone tell me the best possible pet combo for gold loot please?

kuai vs arcanite chester as base?

arcanite redd maybe for hb? ik there are other options with higher gold loot but too expensive for me hahah

and is heroic leto/grouch good for aa?

i also have a question, it doesn't specify leto's/grouch's aa on how long it lasts. do i have to activate it before killing stuff?

any other suggestions would be helpful, thank you very much in advance

Ezekieya
06-25-2023, 07:28 AM
Budget-wise, I would suggest heroic kuaia for passive, arc redd for hb, and arc grouchou for pet aa. c:

LichKing1
06-25-2023, 07:33 AM
honestly its more about having a party with different passives and aa since those dont stack if they r from same pet as far as i know

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Ezekieya
06-25-2023, 07:35 AM
honestly its more about having a party with different passives and aa since those dont stack if they r from same pet as far as i know

That is very true.

rabidmyers
06-25-2023, 07:47 AM

i solo anyways so im all good on that hahah, do you know the answer to the leto/grouch aa tho?

TheBoon
06-25-2023, 07:58 AM
Arc Chester Base Pet, Arc Red HB Groucho AA

rabidmyers
06-25-2023, 08:51 AM
Arc Chester Base Pet, Arc Red HB Groucho AA

wait wouldn't heroic gifter be better than arc chester because the pet has more dmg and crit

Darndamsel
06-25-2023, 12:19 PM
i solo anyways so im all good on that hahah, do you know the answer to the leto/grouch aa tho?

This is the pet combo I'm currently using. One word of caution about Groucho aa: your pet needs to be close-by to give you the gl boost. You need to stay close to it as its inclinations may pull it away from you :)