PDA

View Full Version : Littleridge Token Limit Makes Using Token Kits to purchse Hero Batalho Egg Impossible

Darndamsel
06-25-2023, 12:30 PM
I was wondering if someone has a work-around to get a single Littleridge token; I have a ticket submitted to STS but have not heard back yet.

The current limit of 10,000 Littleridge tokens is the same as the price of the Hero Batalho Egg. I had over 6000 tokens on my pet rogue; I opened hundreds of token kits to purchase the hero egg. I cannot open the final kit for the single token I need to purchase the egg,iinstead I get an error message rather than the kit giving me 1 of the 3 tokens.

Any suggestions to get my egg? I do not want or need anything else from the store; I have all the bracelets I need. What I worked for in the event on this rogue was this egg! Thanks in advance.

Futumsh
06-25-2023, 04:42 PM
I'm sure the intent is to loot up to the limit before the event ends, rather than during the cooldown.

You might be able to use the currency chest to get to a multiple that would let you purchase/open up to the limit.