PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Night of a Million Corpses - COMPLETED!!

RedStapler
09-28-2012, 06:39 PM
YOU DID IT!

We tallied it up, and you guys went ABOVE and BEYOND!

Super thanks to everyone who participated!!!

Growwle
09-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Woot!! Thanks for the corpse count.

Shaocalur
09-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Man, 4.3 mil. Haha nice job everyone!

Siejo
09-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Apparently I am ineligible to receive the reward. Even though I did participate it says it wasn't enough. Well that's what I get for having a full time job hahaha. I had fun anyways. Strange though I did the PL and SL events playing about the same amount and I had no problems there.

Jcyee
09-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Apparently I am ineligible to receive the reward. Even though I did participate it says it wasn't enough. Well that's what I get for having a full time job hahaha. I had fun anyways. Strange though I did the PL and SL events playing about the same amount and I had no problems there.

Hmm... Thats strange

Anyway, great job on the event everyone! :)

Siejo
09-28-2012, 11:13 PM
It is ok I am not worried bout it. I had fun anyways. It's not always about the vanity. It is the teamwork getting there that is more important. Congrats to the community!

RedStapler
09-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Siejo! Please contact support, you should receive credit for participating!

Thanks so much for playing!

FallenOne
09-29-2012, 02:51 AM
What? we killed 1.1m on the last day?

Qingsanale1st
09-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Siejo! Please contact support, you should receive credit for participating!

Thanks so much for playing!

I'm not sure if I remember clearly If one of my characters have run the map for many times, but they may have run in the event, should I still contact support? How should I say?
I should remember, but it's not clear.

Phantomas
10-01-2012, 04:32 AM
I'm not sure if I remember clearly If one of my characters have run the map for many times, but they may have run in the event, should I still contact support? How should I say?
I should remember, but it's not clear.

Carapace, indicated that if a player has more than one character in play, only the character that participated wil get reward, no multiple rewards though.
So myby u shld try every character and see if one of them gives u reward. If none give a reward then I advice contacting support. If one of ur builds participated in event then u shld get reward.

Aracnus
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Of course we went over the limit. Ha! we're not complete noobs :o

Qingsanale1st
10-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Carapace, indicated that if a player has more than one character in play, only the character that participated wil get reward, no multiple rewards though.
So myby u shld try every character and see if one of them gives u reward. If none give a reward then I advice contacting support. If one of ur builds participated in event then u shld get reward.

I'm jus saying... I did get the outfits for other character, but one of them I only remember unclearly whether of how many runs ran :( (That one got the no runs message lol)