PDA

View Full Version : Gold Farming

DiorDrypp
06-25-2023, 11:55 PM
Hey, i just came back from a break like 2 weeks ago and i wanted to know why did elite sunk get nerfed? I mean you need to wait like 2 days to open e rahab, which is really bad. People always saying „3 slots e rahab with kraken gear“ or something like that because you can’t kill e rahab with zaar set or whatever. My point is, there are many many people who can‘t afford kraken gears. I hope i could explain what i mean.

Ketx
06-26-2023, 12:59 AM
higher the gold loot in the map, less affordable items you will see in auction as new players.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

LichKing1
06-26-2023, 01:27 AM
yes, sunken is nerfed but 4th map is buffed and thats what ppl play, gotta grind to reach the best map (normal rahab is decent too and very easy)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

UwU123
06-26-2023, 05:24 AM
yes, sunken is nerfed but 4th map is buffed and thats what ppl play, gotta grind to reach the best map (normal rahab is decent too and very easy)

Buffed? I get same gold drops as erahab farming the 4th map :l sometimes less..

LichKing1
06-26-2023, 05:32 AM
Buffed? I get same gold drops as erahab farming the 4th map :l sometimes less..buffed months ago when sunken was nerfed...it is not supposed to give more than rahab, if u noticed boss drops 2 gold piles, it was dropping 1 before sunken got nerfed, it was done to change the farming orientation, now we get ekenta opened quicker and that opens rahab faster than mecha cuz mecha is not worth farming (4th map<ekenta<rahab is the order of best farming spots rn)

jadetim0629
06-26-2023, 07:11 AM
The problem is the gold loot it self imo. I think kraken items are so expensive because its so much more powerful than the rest of the gears. Maybe they should nerf kraken gears to reduce the power gap so it wouldn't feel like its a must have item. Also make more gears with different proc so there would be more play style to choose.

Ezekieya
06-26-2023, 07:24 AM
The problem is the gold loot it self imo. I think kraken items are so expensive because its so much more powerful than the rest of the gears. Maybe they should nerf kraken gears to reduce the power gap so it wouldn't feel like its a must have item. Also make more gears with different proc so there would be more play style to choose.

Sadly, the developers said they wouldn't change the Kraken gears anymore.

---

This is off-topic, but I just hope this new elemental thing they are adding is balanced and not just one-class-sided like today's meta.

Tonton
07-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Yea same i think they nerf zaar weapon

Thats why im waiting for kraken gears fallout prices

Sent from my Infinix X6815C using Tapatalk