PDA

View Full Version : Awakening

Sabiee
06-27-2023, 03:45 AM
I think we finally need a way to make this less destroying really and even more appealing too
Many of my friends got the wrong really op awake
Like one getting 8% intl on a dex bracelet another 11% str on dex gears and so on u know
I really really think awakening needs to be limited to ur class , like u do get ms or luck or mana ignore etc. etc. but dex should be limited to dex gears some how and str to str gears somehow

Same like in action I can check str or intl or dex

Maybe a wish or something coz this is really really so random we get destroyed I myself don’t awake at all any more even tho I did for long time

I think would encourage more ppl to awake if possible too !

glitory
06-27-2023, 04:32 AM
I think we finally need a way to make this less destroying really and even more appealing too
Many of my friends got the wrong really op awake
Like one getting 8% intl on a dex bracelet another 11% str on dex gears and so on u know
I really really think awakening needs to be limited to ur class , like u do get ms or luck or mana ignore etc. etc. but dex should be limited to dex gears some how and str to str gears somehow

Same like in action I can check str or intl or dex

Maybe a wish or something coz this is really really so random we get destroyed I myself don’t awake at all any more even tho I did for long time

I think would encourage more ppl to awake if possible too !

+111

I know u would say it’s randomly awakened but it feels way different to be honest, because how it feels like is that you get the opposite primary stat of the item based on, like if you’re using a dex item you got more chance on getting INT and STR awakes more than DEX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Account
06-27-2023, 04:32 AM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-S901B met Tapatalk

LichKing1
06-27-2023, 04:46 AM
it is completely random and it should stay that way (if u have the time and mental energy, u can easily test this with enough awakenings and some math), if they change it to class specific (which is only primary stats) it will increase the price of gems and such awakenings accordingly
i have been awakening since ever and never ended on a loss, u just have to know when to keep/sell and start fresh, if u r awakening with 100 gems ofc the chance for ending on a loss is way higher than doing 1k gems and selling when u find smtng decent and going for fresh start, its just numbers and statistics
and i dont even need to mention this, the key is to awaken items that r new and popular instead of awakening items that have alrdy been thro awakening event(s), u r better off just buying those

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

devilMors
06-27-2023, 06:20 AM
I can see but cannot prove that chance on getting ‘good’ awakes are lower than previous awakening events because probably sts ‘accidentally’ decreased the rates :p

It appears to me this is just another gold sinking event for sts.

Botbot
06-27-2023, 08:53 AM
+1
Please sts/devs implement the new "lock kit" where we can lock the awaken one slot and then reawakend the other one and then lock again to avoid lost of 💵.
I want
100% gold loot.
100% gold loot.
100% gold loot.
100% gold loot.
awakend on my gears...

Sabiee
06-27-2023, 10:51 AM
+1
Please sts/devs implement the new "lock kit" where we can lock the awaken one slot and then reawakend the other one and then lock again to avoid lost of ��.
I want
100% gold loot.
100% gold loot.
100% gold loot.
100% gold loot.
awakend on my gears...

When u r clueless just don’t let anyone stops you from showing that off

Hercules
06-27-2023, 12:13 PM
interesting only if it becomes exclusive to the elite awakening gem

Lolifee
06-27-2023, 12:28 PM
or a system that lets you keep current awakens and if you want to switch when u find a better one u can simply confirm