PDA

View Full Version : **CRASH BUG** Google Nexus 7

TANKKAAR
09-29-2012, 02:48 AM
I have never had a crash issue before besides random ones here and there untill now.

Began: Started 2 days ago when I upgraded my device to the Google nexus 7.

When: It is random from what I can tell?

Where: It has happened to me in game, while joining games, and even when entering portals.

What: I am doing nothing specific when this occurs. I know its not a wifi issue because my wife will be logged in on her ipad at same time and she is not affected. I cannot reproduce this at will it remains random.
*Note: the home button is not fixed and shifts to bottom/center of screen when in landscape mode so, i also know that i am not doing this on accident.

Who: Has anyone else with Nexus or running Jelly bean 4.1.1 experienced this issue?

About device:
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-09-29-00-13-17.png

TANKKAAR
09-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Anyone else having this issue?

Otukura
09-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Nope. Flawless for me.

Hadesofshadow
09-30-2012, 01:21 AM
lol'd at calling you ipad female

TANKKAAR
09-30-2012, 01:26 AM
lol'd at calling you ipad female

I LOL'd at your grammer!

HunterSLAYER
09-30-2012, 01:30 AM
No problem here ^^(So far).

TANKKAAR
10-03-2012, 12:29 AM
UPDATE:
I shut off my GPS and Google locator through Google Maps and stopped auto sync on my apps & emails. I have not crashed once tonight, is this just coincidence? I have never had that issue on any other device.

Hunter, you said that you have a nexus, do you run any apps in the background?

HunterSLAYER
10-03-2012, 12:56 AM
UPDATE:
I shut off my GPS and Google locator through Google Maps and stopped auto sync on my apps & emails. I have not crashed once tonight, is this just coincidence? I have never had that issue on any other device.

Hunter, you said that you have a nexus, do you run any apps in the background?

Yep. Only Pandora, Google services,Vpn service(for Pandora) and Play store are running in the background. I frozed all other apps as a precaution.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Cornface
10-04-2012, 12:04 AM
I certainly have a similar issue, HTC One X. 4.0.4 ish.
Mine crashes in the join game area 60% of the time, after 5 seconds browsing 80% crash.
I also crash in random portals and recently in going to the next level in a dungeon.
Never in a map, only between.
Not tried closing or freezing back ground apps, will have a look.