PDA

View Full Version : no action

kiffnshey
09-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Hi Sam last week i have wrote about implant drop but no action being done to reduce them and yet still drop implants its true sl not care about us and why u all make difficult to drop all part of amor rather than drop too many implants i going bored with this program pls use urs brain after we fight all those boss use 80 plat u know very hard to kill them n use alot stims but the result make me feel want to stop play with urs game please relase all part of lengendry and make all player happy when they use 80 plat u understand me

Vip survey kiffnshey

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 07:46 AM
I understand what your saying, but Devs can't be everywhere, they just released the new content so they are now taking note from the players. They don't ''not care about us'' they just have plenty other things to do, there's PL, DL, SL and soon to come AL. I understand that for the 80 plat enhancer you don't get much, it happened to me too but, oh well, ya know? I know right these implants.. received 10 in same round lol! Full pink set are there, they are just really rare but i'd say save up your creds because it's gonna drop price soon, and the customs are coming? Anyways, no need to be angry, just be patient, patience is what makes you more happy when you have it :).

Xarxas
09-29-2012, 07:48 AM
In my opinion if they didn't care the wouldn't have gave us the lvl46 cap with awsome weapons. (Just my opinion)

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 07:51 AM
In my opinion if they didn't care the wouldn't have gave us the lvl46 cap with awsome weapons. (Just my opinion)

Yup, exactly what I ment :D.

Cephei
09-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Customs=Pink armor set

Just sayin

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Customs=Pink armor set

Just sayin

Are, you, serious? But there is no bonus effect (like smoke or lightnings) and the set is lvl 44 and 45 ......

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

BodMaster
09-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Are, you, serious? But there is no bonus effect (like smoke or lightnings) and the set is lvl 44 and 45 ......

--

Yup he's serious (:

Rare -> Standard Gear

Epic -> Plat Gear

Legendary -> Custom Gear

Battlegrinder
09-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi Sam last week i have wrote about implant drop but no action being done to reduce them and yet still drop implants its true sl not care about us and why u all make difficult to drop all part of amor rather than drop too many implants i going bored with this program pls use urs brain after we fight all those boss use 80 plat u know very hard to kill them n use alot stims but the result make me feel want to stop play with urs game please relase all part of lengendry and make all player happy when they use 80 plat u understand me

Vip survey kiffnshey

Sometimes it takes a little while for STS to respond. Just look at how long it took them to put damage indicators back in the game.

Also, please use periods. It can be hard to understand what you're saying when its just one long and uninterpreted string of text.

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Yup he's serious (:

Wait! So this means, we won't have a Bonus Effect like before? and we won't get a pure normal 45 set but a set with few 44 parts and some few 46 and 45 ..... disappointed :(

akfury
09-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Yup he's serious (:

That some random wise guy is wrong ...

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 03:15 PM

I'm sure AND I hope so!

BodMaster
09-29-2012, 04:53 PM

That's how it is right now, if you think about it (;

3 new colours and 3 types of stats quality.

Astrocat
09-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Awwww

--

BodMaster
09-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Awwww

--

That said... I'm still hoping a Dev will come on and prove us wrong xD

akfury
09-29-2012, 07:53 PM
There is no platinum version though...

BodMaster
09-29-2012, 08:26 PM
There is no platinum version though...

Don't think you understood what I meant?

If you read the post above they are used as substitutes.

Subtitues

Now ~ Previously

Normal = Epic

Epic = Platinum

Pink = Custom

Astrocat
09-30-2012, 05:36 AM
Don't think you understood what I meant?

If you read the post above they are used as substitutes.

Subtitues

Now ~ Previously

Normal = Epic

Epic = Platinum

Pink = Custom

Yeah and that's actually not cool, I really want a complete Lvl 45 set and some bonus effects like always?!

--

Prestige
09-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Maybe you should play PL. The pinks there have set bonuses sometimes. Don't assume that they won't add them later. I am not saying that they will, but don't come to quick conclusions.

BodMaster
10-01-2012, 11:28 AM
The sets are just how it would be normally, StS haven't changed from the 3 sets tradition, just a "smarter" way of adding them. (atm)

Asked for no Plat versions for as long as I remember, but sacrificed Custom in the process.

Maybe there will be an expansion to this Cap maybe not, not to sound too cliche.. but only time will tell. (Unfortunately)