PDA

View Full Version : Guild Names

kateku
09-29-2012, 07:48 AM
I like to know the guild names for every players so that i know if i were in a guild run.

Some people will put title while some dont put their titles.

However, i like the option to include the guild names as i dont only want to see the title of the person.

That is not important to me, what is important to me is whether i disrupt others by joining their guild runs.

I dont want to go to each and every players in a run to ensure what guild they are in.

Please include the option to include the guild names in the option.

iAmPain
09-29-2012, 10:14 AM
If i'm correct there is O_o

flashbackflip
09-30-2012, 03:35 AM
Everyone can set the guild name as title

someone choose do do that, others don't..

my guildname is always on for example

Mitchturbo
09-30-2012, 04:11 AM
If they are in the same guild as you, they have a blue symbol next to their name.
Also if the people on the run are on a guild run then they would tell you to leave unless they don't mind you joining them :-)
So don't worry bro :-)

If you click on there names on the left of your screen, you'll see exactly what guild they are in on there avatar profile. you won't need to ask em lol XD Peace

kateku
09-30-2012, 04:35 AM
Thanks for answering guys, i like to see guild names more than the titles which is not important to me.

I think there is no option other than setting the guild name as title. =)

flashbackflip
09-30-2012, 05:02 AM
Thanks for answering guys, i like to see guild names more than the titles which is not important to me.

I think there is no option other than setting the guild name as title. =)

Everyone is using titles now coz its the new feature and thus they test it, but assuming those titles are VERY easily obtainable for any veteran player, i, personally, don't find them cool

i guess the higher the level ppl get the less they would use the titles as they see everyone was already using them - so they will come back to good-old-guildnames ;)

kateku
10-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Everyone is using titles now coz its the new feature and thus they test it, but assuming those titles are VERY easily obtainable for any veteran player, i, personally, don't find them cool

i guess the higher the level ppl get the less they would use the titles as they see everyone was already using them - so they will come back to good-old-guildnames ;)

Lets hope there will be a update or it will be an options for us. :)

Zaonabiuibil
10-01-2012, 05:32 PM

'cept for pro ones like 2k PvP kills :cool:

flashbackflip
10-01-2012, 11:49 PM
'cept for pro ones like 2k PvP kills :cool:

Yep! PvP is the source for braggin ;)