PDA

View Full Version : Few necessary quality of life improvements

HappyDINO
06-28-2023, 12:50 PM
Hi sir ,
I'm writing this post to give a few much needed additions to the game . We been waiting for so long plz consider making them top priority.

1: 1000 house slots cap
2: house building maximum hight increase
3: 10 house layouts
4: wisp movement bug fix in house
5: inventory and char slots to be added back in vendors
6: announcement of some sneak peaks for next expansion
7: A new game trailer to be posted on YouTube as an add to get new players

Kindly consider my suggestions

Yours truly,
Happydino .

Ps : if any player agree or disagree with any of the above suggestions kindly don't hesitate to comment always open for some healthy constructive criticism.

Kakashis
06-29-2023, 08:31 AM
I'm just waiting to see what they'll do for veterans this year!

Titanium
06-29-2023, 10:41 AM
Im waiting to see whats the progress of vip rewards and the veteran rewards.

Thank you!

HappyDINO
06-29-2023, 07:49 PM
Hmmm that's actually very reasonable request @kakashi , @titanium
Sir @dev plz consider vatrins award update too :)

Neutrone
06-30-2023, 02:06 PM
For house slots I don't see 1k happening, but would definitely like to see an increase of up to 800

+1 overall

HappyDINO
06-30-2023, 08:48 PM
For house slots I don't see 1k happening, but would definitely like to see an increase of up to 800

+1 overall

I greatly agree . But 1000 slots is where it's at . Cus I don't wanna come back demanding for more slots in future Soo 1000 slots will be like devs do it and don't worry about the slots ever u know :)

HappyDINO
07-02-2023, 10:26 AM
@dev common. Plz do this

catchme
07-04-2023, 02:19 PM
Hi,
I would like to suggest to add hot bar slots as a non-tradable and maybe stashable kind. (pice maybe around 200 or 300 story tokens) this would help players compete at higher levels where even 4 slots is few.
..I know the phase 2 vendor sugestions have been colsed but, I was really suprised when vendors didn't have slot kits..
i paniced and thaught that what if i messed up again. again u may ask

when i first started my account everybody else had 500 inventories I started with like 50 it was horrible
i grinded my acount to 300 inventory and i taught that i focus on other things and max out my inv when i need
then egg-zavier have come and now 300 inv is sooo little and there is no way to increase it other than paying in.

I was relieved when i found out that there is a chance of them coming back "phase 2 vendor rework"

if any devs sees this: we need a bit of comfort as players this is a game we should have fun and the ones who pays they pay in anyways (even if the hot bar slots only could be purchased to max 4 [while the max is 8] that would be a greate life improvement)

HappyDINO
07-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Hi,
I would like to suggest to add hot bar slots as a non-tradable and maybe stashable kind. (pice maybe around 200 or 300 story tokens) this would help players compete at higher levels where even 4 slots is few.
..I know the phase 2 vendor sugestions have been colsed but, I was really suprised when vendors didn't have slot kits..
i paniced and thaught that what if i messed up again. again u may ask

when i first started my account everybody else had 500 inventories I started with like 50 it was horrible
i grinded my acount to 300 inventory and i taught that i focus on other things and max out my inv when i need
then egg-zavier have come and now 300 inv is sooo little and there is no way to increase it other than paying in.

I was relieved when i found out that there is a chance of them coming back "phase 2 vendor rework"

if any devs sees this: we need a bit of comfort as players this is a game we should have fun and the ones who pays they pay in anyways (even if the hot bar slots only could be purchased to max 4 [while the max is 8] that would be a greate life improvement)

+1. kindly add this