PDA

View Full Version : Why do lower lv vampires get rarer VANITYS than higher lv vampires ?

Ghastly1122334455
09-29-2012, 10:01 AM
This doesn't make sense I no for a fact lower level vampires get better and rarer VANITYS and it doesn't take them that long to get it but higher level vampires have to try really hard to find VANITYS why ?

bronislav84
09-29-2012, 10:06 AM
They're not looking for it specifically, just playing the game. It's like looking at a clock. You think time is passing slowly.

Just my theory.

FallenOne
10-01-2012, 05:44 AM
This doesn't make sense I no for a fact lower level vampires get better and rarer VANITYS and it doesn't take them that long to get it but higher level vampires have to try really hard to find VANITYS why ?

thats not true :P

WinterKate
10-02-2012, 01:23 AM
A lot of threads had this as one of the topics, some caused flame, others are indifferent. I guess it works the same way for both low and high level vampires. I have low-level alts and I have the same difficulty of getting the rare vanities as when I am logged in to my high level character. From what I have experienced, the only difference is that, I get easily bored when I am into my high level character since, I do not get to level that fast, as compared to my low-level alt. The time you have spent farming and the luck you have, in both your low and high level characters is the same, you just get a lot of fun when leveling a low level character. :) Just saying.

Lady_Pebbles
10-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Considering the past events and current drop rates... Its not just low level characters, its characters that haven't been used in a while either despite their level. For example, someone who hasn't played dl in a while and has a capped toon gets drops as well. Basicly, the more you login and farm the less you'll be rewarded. It is why a lot of us say the system is booty backwards lol.

thebane
10-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Its not a matter of luck it because some rare vanities drop in early missions (example gamer to drops in only 3rd campaign) so its just as rare but they happen it get it without even having any idea what it is. either that or they are an alt.

Rare
10-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Considering the past events and current drop rates... Its not just low level characters, its characters that haven't been used in a while either despite their level. For example, someone who hasn't played dl in a while and has a capped toon gets drops as well. Basicly, the more you login and farm the less you'll be rewarded. It is why a lot of us say the system is booty backwards lol.

Not saying I think this is completely true.. just a conspiracy theory for me... but I farmed for Gamer Top for weeks if not months. No luck. I took a break for a few days to catch up on some PL. First day back... BOOM. Gamer Top.

So, from my experience... it holds up. But probably just coincidence. Anybody need 30 or so Socialite Tops?

Ghastly1122334455
10-04-2012, 11:36 AM
thats not true :P

Get ur facts right it is 100% true

StompArtist
10-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Get ur facts right it is 100% true

Let's say it's Schrodinger true.

Ghastly1122334455
10-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanxs to every 1 that took there time to right there comments and thoughts it means a lot ;)

Brrou
02-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Got gamers bottom while not even looking for it and got gamers top two days after while wanting to complete the set so I do not support lady pebbles theory.

phokingcrazy
02-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Here's what I think ,from lvl 21-25 cap at lvl25. Cuz after lvl 26 its harder to drop certain vanitys.
example ; farming for gamer leg at lvl lower then lvl 26, u have better chances for gamer leg to drop.
Cuz when ur lvl 26, stone helm start droping. So u have lesser chance at gamer leg now.
My total gamer leg drop is 10 so far

csb
03-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Here's what I think ,from lvl 21-25 cap at lvl25. Cuz after lvl 26 its harder to drop certain vanitys.
example ; farming for gamer leg at lvl lower then lvl 26, u have better chances for gamer leg to drop.
Cuz when ur lvl 26, stone helm start droping. So u have lesser chance at gamer leg now.
My total gamer leg drop is 10 so far

Correct. If there are high level pink drops in the list, and you don't want those, then use a lower level character. This was true with the recent DL Valentines event. If you were to farm with a lower level character, you would not get the pink gem drops. In Pocket Legends, farming in Alien Oasis with a 50+ gives level 50 drops, but farming with a level 45 will never give a level 50 pink drop only the below 50 drops. This is the way STS games have worked from the beginning.

For vanities, I think they are all level 1. So, this does not apply. Are there any vanities that are not level 1?

Scissorhands
03-10-2013, 01:48 PM
low lvls get better vanities? i never noticed partials because it is false.

Scissorhands
03-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Are there any vanities that are not level 1?

the Vyk'ryth is a lvl 31 vanity item