PDA

View Full Version : :o Anyone wanna help me out?

PLCloud
09-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Trying to level my Warrior (PLCloud) and it takes along time to level -_-.. Im just trying to get to a high level but its hard because I get kicked out of every game

Multibird
09-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Depends on what level are You? Most people would boot you if they don't like/know you, some would boot you if you're a leech and just try to leech exp and not try to help the gang to defeat the mobs, and some would boot you if you don't wear the proper gear that is appropriate for the level, this lets them know that u can attack high like them, etc

My advise to you is that try finding high level games in which there are higher level that will let you stay and get exp (MOST OF THE TIME). Since they are bored or just doing quests. I Know that i would help anyone who joins my game...

It may also be beneficial if you join guilds that help there guild members and never give up on anyone in the guild.

:tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan: :tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan: :tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan: :tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan::tan: :tan::tan:

Echoman
09-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Thats the deal^^^^^

Griffinfan
09-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Trying to level my Warrior (PLCloud) and it takes along time to level -_-.. Im just trying to get to a high level but its hard because I get kicked out of every game

Hey there, I know the feeling, I think I got booted 5 million times in AO3 when I was a noob (still am :o )

This is what worked for me, Go to a towne (preferably balefort) and post "looking for people that are level (Insert Level) to level with me, pm me if your interested!"
See if you can get a good group together and knock that xp out :)