PDA

View Full Version : Show Haste Added attributes

Megatr0n
06-29-2023, 06:24 AM
Haste stat if i have calculated correctly should increase our DPS stat. which is not shown when equipping extra haste stats to our characters.

by using this simple method i have calculated the frequency at which a specific weapon can fire or launch its projectiles per second"FireRate"...
(DPS/Damage=FireRate per second)

Example:i am using a staff
10,000 dmg with 12,000 DPS.
i will use the formula above to find the fire rate below

calculation
(12,000DPS/10,000Dmg=1.2FireRate per second). rounded to a whole value , every 5 seconds the staff would fire 6 times .

now this is how the Haste stat assists dps .

now i equip Heroic Garlic with Happiness bonus of 25% haste . this stat in game increases our fire rate of our weapons by 25%.

using the same example weapon above with 1.2FireRatePerSecond with added 25% haste.
calculations shown below

(25% of 1.2=0.3)

new added fire rate

(1.2+0.3=1.5Fire per sec) it will now only take 4 seconds for my staff to fire 6 times.

now reverse the equation to get the new DPS
(Fire Rate x Damage = DPS)

(1.5x10,000=15,000)

may be bit confusing , just please could you consider adding the new Dps+haste stats on inspect page .
thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LichKing1
06-29-2023, 07:07 AM
didnt need to go all around but yea, 12000*(1+0.25)=15000
they r not showing it same as they r not directly displaying effects of bd/ed, maybe the reason is that it would take alot of coding bcs apparently not all wpns have same fire rate
compared different kraken bows with force bows, its always 1.187 vs 1.2 fire rate
did same with daggers kraken vs holley, 1.785 vs 1.8
its minimal difference but my guess is that they would need to code every existing wep in order for this to display properly which is just too much work for something not rly important

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
06-29-2023, 07:20 AM
yaah i dragged it on a bit lol . but surely it can be done for all other stats , so this one shouldnt be too hard for the geniuses at spacetime XD

LichKing1
06-29-2023, 07:30 AM
think they gave up changing formulas after they added stackable damage :3 ik i would be too lazy to do so, hence we have the /s to compensate

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Legolasn
06-29-2023, 09:07 AM
Haste and dps not the same thing. Haste reducing skills cooldown and hits happen to act like skills except bow.

Megatr0n
06-29-2023, 09:39 PM
Haste and dps not the same thing. Haste reducing skills cooldown and hits happen to act like skills except bow.

bows normal attack is alot faster with haste tested with equipping garlic . and tested without garlic

only charged attacks are not affected by haste

and yes haste and dps is the same thing . because your increasing your damage output per second . i showed the calculations at top of thread