PDA

View Full Version : Did they nerf H anky?

Freed
06-30-2023, 03:51 AM
The AA seem weak, it wont taunt anything that is not directly in your face
Also it doesnt "counter attack" maby bugged?

LichKing1
06-30-2023, 05:08 AM
thats...the way it worked since beginning, im having it for months and i have only heard from players who dont have it that its aa freezes (thats not what taunt even means lol) in a huge range
there r some skills that can taunt but as a mechanic it doesnt seem to work as good as u would imagine
and i have no clue what counterattack means here, does pet send the counterattack or your character? or maybe just reflecting the attack? idk but i dont notice anything either
i use it for 25%crit damage and that itself is super op already

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

dmqp
06-30-2023, 05:23 AM
Maybe you forgot buff from aa lasts only until you receive 100k damage, which is matter of maybe 5 hits in Zodias. Rogues should think about that.

Ezekieya
06-30-2023, 05:44 AM
Taunt and counter-attack works fine.

The crit damage is only helpful if you have a 90%+ crit chance (the closer you are to cap 100% crit chance, the better), but if you don't, it will feel weak. I am a warrior class, and I had to crank my crit chance up to 95% to feel a difference.

LichKing1
06-30-2023, 05:47 AM
Maybe you forgot buff from aa lasts only until you receive 100k damage, which is matter of maybe 5 hits in Zodias. Rogues should think about that.yes, but u can see a nekro-like looking shield when the buff is on u and it lasts full duration in zodias almost all the time if u r not getting hit by boss red zones lol, only place i saw it disappear quickly was temple wave 100+ (hence the aa was useless there)
rogues have high dodge which probably helps alot in zodias, also aa gives 50% dmg reduction

dmqp
06-30-2023, 06:29 AM
yes, but u can see a nekro-like looking shield when the buff is on u and it lasts full duration in zodias almost all the time if u r not getting hit by boss red zones lol, only place i saw it disappear quickly was temple wave 100+ (hence the aa was useless there)
rogues have high dodge which probably helps alot in zodias, also aa gives 50% dmg reduction

Yes, i have it since halloween, literally since it was released. As a warrior my buff always lasts (under horn and procs), but i've seen one particular rogue used anky buff and it vanished in a whim, while rogue was wondering why buff is weak. So i've just highlighted to OP sometimes he might be "without buff" and that feels like AA is doing nothing. Now, that anky will be "common", players will come here asking classic stuff "why it is not as good as other said it will be" without reading full description of AA...

LichKing1
06-30-2023, 06:38 AM
Yes, i have it since halloween, literally since it was released. As a warrior my buff always lasts (under horn and procs), but i've seen one particular rogue used anky buff and it vanished in a whim, while rogue was wondering why buff is weak. So i've just highlighted to OP sometimes he might be "without buff" and that feels like AA is doing nothing. Now, that anky will be "common", players will come here asking classic stuff "why it is not as good as other said it will be" without reading full description of AA...if u ask me, the aa is op and i dont regret overpaying for it, but its only op part is the damage, as u said others will probably complain cuz they thought every aspect of it is op, which was just made up by players who didnt even have it

frankcastle911
07-02-2023, 02:52 AM
yes, but u can see a nekro-like looking shield when the buff is on u and it lasts full duration in zodias almost all the time if u r not getting hit by boss red zones lol, only place i saw it disappear quickly was temple wave 100+ (hence the aa was useless there)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkAt this point i just think mephisto is better, its 50% reduction for 5seconds, no matter how much the incoming damage is, in temple i mean

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

LichKing1
07-02-2023, 05:39 AM
At this point i just think mephisto is better, its 50% reduction for 5seconds, no matter how much the incoming damage is, in temple i mean

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalkyes, mephi was the best in temple, u had enough dmg there and just needed defense

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk