PDA

View Full Version : Remapping

Al is the best
07-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Hello all. As you all may have figured out by now, the remapping process is quite finicky. Well I discovered tonight while playing that if you have a party member respawn here (see image below) then have a different party member remap, you will not spawn into the same map. Keep in mind whoever spawns at what I will call the ENTRANCE entrance must keep spawning there for the remapping to work. Hope you find this helpful!

-Truth

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230701/8cd99943499fbae6b1b41bba0e33c37f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al is the best
07-01-2023, 01:30 AM
Update: after further testing, all members of the party must have left KT4 before the designated remap player enters. Otherwise you will spawn into the old map regardless of a person present at the entrance or not. Happy farming [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiinaa
07-02-2023, 01:44 AM
You just have to make everytime a new party :) when ur in the Egg Zone its the easiest to kick all and klick at the left side to create party with everyone

Kolpertis_333
07-02-2023, 08:22 AM
It's easy. Just have your party leader do the remaping, at the end of every run (right as you are about to leave) the party leader should open a new map (/pz), then when the leader re maps it will be a new map.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk