PDA

View Full Version : Neo neon / cyber crush set request

Kenro
07-01-2023, 01:40 PM
Hello to whoever is reading this..

Apparently when I equip both cyber crush weapons it only counts as 1/2 instead of 2/2.. are you guys able to fix this? Not sure if other vanities are like this aswell. I am trying to experiment and put auras/vanity sets together and if this could work it would be so much appreciated.. I've been playing this game for almost 15 years now and I really like it! please consider this request and make it happen. Thank you so much for your time. I'm looking forward to it on the next update!! Thanks again!

~ Imyname

Chaka3
07-02-2023, 06:49 AM
this game is 10 years old, how do you play this game almost 15 years.

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Moisesrr
07-02-2023, 06:53 AM
Tf 15 years xd

Enviado desde mi MAR-LX3A mediante Tapatalk

LichKing1
07-02-2023, 07:43 AM
having 2 weps equipped never counted as 2/4
u will need all 4 separate pcs

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Kenro
07-02-2023, 12:38 PM
Hello I clearly said 'ALMOST' 15 not '15 YEARS'.. so that means roughly. But ty for replying appreciate ur effort :D

Kenro
07-02-2023, 12:40 PM
Yep that's what my request is for.. well, you're equipping both weapons anyway. Why not count it as 2/4? What's the purpose of having 2 wepon vanity set if ur not gonna count it.. that's my opinion :D

Kenro
07-02-2023, 12:43 PM
Up up uppppppp

LichKing1
07-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Yep that's what my request is for.. well, you're equipping both weapons anyway. Why not count it as 2/4? What's the purpose of having 2 wepon vanity set if ur not gonna count it.. that's my opinion :Dcuz only 1 wep is active at a time...
if they do the change it will just be 2/5 set then

Kenro
07-02-2023, 04:35 PM
cuz only 1 wep is active at a time...
if they do the change it will just be 2/5 set then

Yes, I get that.. but you still 'EQUIP' the weapons right?.. in the description it says if 4/4 is 'EQUIPPED' it will have the cyber crush effects.. what's the point of having able to equip 2 vanity weaps but at the same time it doesn't count as 2? and to think of it wouldn't it be better if they count 2 equipped weap for 2? I mean i that happens we'll be able to mix more auras/vanity sets together.. i say it would be dope!

LichKing1
07-02-2023, 05:22 PM
Yes, I get that.. but you still 'EQUIP' the weapons right?.. in the description it says if 4/4 is 'EQUIPPED' it will have the cyber crush effects.. what's the point of having able to equip 2 vanity weaps but at the same time it doesn't count as 2? and to think of it wouldn't it be better if they count 2 equipped weap for 2? I mean i that happens we'll be able to mix more auras/vanity sets together.. i say it would be dope!the point is in having every slot equiped with the responding item, they wont let u skip backpack or something so u will just have /5 set and i doubt u would prefer that

Kenro
07-03-2023, 02:04 AM
the point is in having every slot equiped with the responding item, they wont let u skip backpack or something so u will just have /5 set and i doubt u would prefer that

Yes they did bro.. just not in weapons.. literally cyber crush set has 6 items to it... 2x weap, helm, arm, banner and wings. You can literally skip the wings/helm or whatever it may be and still have the effects.. why not do the same for the weapons? Right?