View Full Version : High and unstable ping

Tekila
07-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Hi I want to talk about a recent problem that I encounter in game.
Every time a cool event is on or e rahab is opened I am victim of freaking unstable ping going from 300ms to red disconnected.
I relog/relaunch the game to fix it but after few (1-3) min my ping goes red and to disconnected again.
I used to play the game a lot but this problem discourage me from hours of fun.
Moreover I harm the others that count on me when I’m in party so I also ruin their game when mine is ruined.
Can you give me a suggestion to fix that or fix that on your own please ? @sts

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

jadetim0629
07-05-2023, 03:53 AM
Ye me as well. I find myself having high ping frequently while running rahab or ekenta. My internet speed is decent, i could download 30gb game in less than 1 hour. My laptop spec is intel i5 9th gen processor, 8gb memory and i think the graphic card is 3050 something. Im from Malaysia.

LichKing1
07-05-2023, 05:08 AM
Ye me as well. I find myself having high ping frequently while running rahab or ekenta. My internet speed is decent, i could download 30gb game in less than 1 hour. My laptop spec is intel i5 9th gen processor, 8gb memory and i think the graphic card is 3050 something. Im from Malaysia.u live quite far from the server so your signal has to pass through alot of connections to reach it and it might encounter some issues on the way, u can try using VPN to change the route of the signal which probably wont decrease your ping but might increase stability
OP's issue sounds more like what i had with old laptop, maybe the device is old and cant handle when there is too many players on the same place (i couldnt play the bday event at all)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk