PDA

View Full Version : daily blessing question

xcainnblecterx
09-30-2012, 03:13 AM
How long do you have to receive blessings before it considers you late and resets? Seems so short I have already missed it multiple times

cookiez
09-30-2012, 03:27 AM
I think it's 30 mins

Dirtymonkey_666
09-30-2012, 03:51 AM
it's 1 hour. i was lucky the other day. i had to get the blesing at 6:09 PM but was playing borderlands 2 and got off at 7:05 PM and i just got the blessing

xcainnblecterx
09-30-2012, 06:48 AM
Wow that's a pretty short time to collect lol thanks

Xionskull
09-30-2012, 06:59 AM
It's actually 5hrs. I'm correct on this.

X

CrimsonTider
09-30-2012, 07:09 AM
I missed mine as well. Last night was my second "Day 5" and was in bed with a stomach bug. I got reset to start all over which I don't agree with. I can see resetting the day, but the whole week is pretty pointless.

cookiez
09-30-2012, 09:21 AM

X

Nope, definitely not

DataPunk
09-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I missed mine as well. Last night was my second "Day 5" and was in bed with a stomach bug. I got reset to start all over which I don't agree with. I can see resetting the day, but the whole week is pretty pointless.

No thats fair, you missed it and where not alble to collect. Its a reward for clicking five days in a row, not clicking 4 days, forget a day blessing.

CrimsonTider
09-30-2012, 10:03 AM
No thats fair, you missed it and where not alble to collect. Its a reward for clicking five days in a row, not clicking 4 days, forget a day blessing.

Didn't say anything about "fair". I said it's "pointless".

Jcyee
09-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Its definitely more than 30 min or an hour. Probably closer to 5 hours. I think more. Im about to collect mine so well see

Edit: ok so i just collected my reward. Its more or less about 8:30 am, sunday, morning where i am. I collected my previous daily reward between 10pm-11pm friday night. I was late lol.

But thats the part that confuses me. I collect my rewards basically at the same time in dl and i receive my daily rewards in dl but not pl. SO WHY ARE THE TIMERS DIFFERENT!? Lol

Suentous PO
09-30-2012, 11:05 AM
It said "several hours" to collect.

Kraze
09-30-2012, 11:09 AM

In a similar boat not feeling well last few days basically all I've done is sleep and collect blessings

Libria
09-30-2012, 11:11 AM
It said "several hours" to collect.

From experience I can say that it's definitely less than 8, if that helps. =)

DataPunk
09-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Whats pointless? That you couldnt find the time in ur day to click?

Kraze
09-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Why the troll post? The point that is being made is that it's a small window to hit that we are all guessing as to how much time you have to collect. Nothing in crims post said he was too busy. What he said was that he missed his window to collect.

Chickenrunnn
09-30-2012, 11:59 AM
How long do you have to receive blessings before it considers you late and resets? Seems so short I have already missed it multiple times

U have 5 hours after the 24h to get them I think^^ (87,139% sure)

CrimsonTider
09-30-2012, 12:15 PM

What's pointless is your attempt to be a troll. I didn't have time in my day because I spent the day with my wife and kids only to come home to an illness. Just because you have nothing else going on in your life doesn't mean the rest of us are in the same boat.

BoomBox
09-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Its atleast 4-5 hrs

Energizeric
09-30-2012, 05:01 PM
I usually play on my iPad, but the iPhone seems to not realize and still give push notifications. So first I get the notification telling me that my blessing is ready. Then 4 hours later it gives a notification warning me that my blessing is at risk. And 2 hours after that I get a notification that my blessing has expired. So I think you have 6 full hours.

DataPunk
09-30-2012, 08:59 PM
What's pointless is your attempt to be a troll. I didn't have time in my day because I spent the day with my wife and kids only to come home to an illness. Just because you have nothing else going on in your life doesn't mean the rest of us are in the same boat.

24hours in a day and you cant find the time to click something.... im not trolling you im just pointing out ur logic is flawed. I cant click today so the reward for clicking 5 days in a row should be postponed for me. Thats not the deal with the daily dressing, miss it, boom back to start.

Furthermore you dont know anything about my life, im 33, have all the perks that come with that age and where able to find the time to click each day. So please dont try to pretend you know anything about me.

Dalinuel
09-30-2012, 09:16 PM
24hours in a day and you cant find the time to click something.... im not trolling you im just pointing out ur logic is flawed. I cant click today so the reward for clicking 5 days in a row should be postponed for me. Thats not the deal with the daily dressing, miss it, boom back to start.

Furthermore you dont know anything about my life, im 33, have all the perks that come with that age and where able to find the time to click each day. So please dont try to pretend you know anything about me.

The only perk you didnt receive in your 33 years is maturity :what:

Kraze
09-30-2012, 09:20 PM

Point is you don't have a 24 hour window...but keep on trolling.

CrimsonTider
09-30-2012, 10:26 PM

Looks as if you need to take your own advice. I am not going to pull out my phone when I have taken my children out for the day. That is putting this game before them and that isn't gli g to happen. We have a rule in my family: When on family outings, all internet access is banned. The problem with families these days is smartphones are making us stupid, lazy, and ignorant towards our responsibilities. All too many times, we go out to eat and I see table after table of couples and families with their eyes focused down and noone speaks. And we wonder why kids have less awareness as they grow and why divorce rates increase. My "logic" is more than sound and has a purpose.

I have a right to my opinion about this topic just as you do. Please don't tell me you know my "availability" for this game. At the same time, I never once stated I was upset, nor did I complain. I could honestly care less. I am, however, allowed to voice my opinion.

If none of that was clear, then I'll put it like this: mind your own business.

Piosidon
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM

Actually he had 5 hours to click something, and for me, 5 hours isn't a lot of time.

DataPunk
10-01-2012, 07:51 AM
I just find it weird that you guys think your entitled to the 5day rerward if you can not click ot the fifth day.

Rare
10-01-2012, 08:02 AM

Personally, I think you should be more worried about yourself and not so concerned with what others do with their time.

Piosidon
10-01-2012, 08:07 AM
I just find it weird that you guys think your entitled to the 5day rerward if you can not click ot the fifth day.
It's like the price is right gameshow. You made it to the showcase part but then you bid too high. I'm 100% sure that you would not be a happy camper

Xionskull
10-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Ok guys IT'S 5 HOURS LOL! After your 24hrs are up you have 5 HOURS to pick it up. Chickenrunnn agrees with me. :O I'm correct.

X

CrimsonTider
10-01-2012, 08:20 AM

Using basic reading comprehension skills we notice no one has asked for anything nor is anyone stating they "deserve" anything. Questions and suggestions are all we have.

Taaralatie
10-01-2012, 08:24 AM
Its atleast 4-5 hrs

I am just a loser then! I missed it virtually every day last week. Set an alarm this week and have managed a whole 5 days on 10 toons...Now expanding to the other 30...lol if no one sees me in game it will because all my free time will be taken up doing daily blessings!

gibol1412
10-01-2012, 09:10 AM

X
Six. I checked two times. But always I could be wrong ;-P Don't put people your flame on me ;-P I'm 27 years old ;-P

drewcapu
10-01-2012, 09:40 AM
I am just a loser then! I missed it virtually every day last week. Set an alarm this week and have managed a whole 5 days on 10 toons...Now expanding to the other 30...lol if no one sees me in game it will because all my free time will be taken up doing daily blessings!

The way all the various dailies work in STS games, I still believe it is better for them to be on 23-hour clocks rather than 24-hour clocks (for the player's benefit anyways).

As it goes currently, your 24-hour clock is continually shifting forward so that you'll eventually miss it even if you are persistent about collecting every day. I suppose you can do it continuously if you have one collection around 1 or 2 am and do the next collection around 6 or 7 am. But since it literally takes me 20 minutes to do the blessings across all of my toons, that type of OCD isn't an option.

With that in mind, it can be most beneficial for most players to actually "start over" on their day one by perhaps skipping a day. Then they can start it as early as possible in their daily playing schedule so that, by the fifth day, there is little chance to miss a collection.

Taaralatie
10-01-2012, 11:48 AM
The way all the various dailies work in STS games, I still believe it is better for them to be on 23-hour clocks rather than 24-hour clocks (for the player's benefit anyways).

As it goes currently, your 24-hour clock is continually shifting forward so that you'll eventually miss it even if you are persistent about collecting every day. I suppose you can do it continuously if you have one collection around 1 or 2 am and do the next collection around 6 or 7 am. But since it literally takes me 20 minutes to do the blessings across all of my toons, that type of OCD isn't an option.

With that in mind, it can be most beneficial for most players to actually "start over" on their day one by perhaps skipping a day. Then they can start it as early as possible in their daily playing schedule so that, by the fifth day, there is little chance to miss a collection.

OCD is my middle name! Actually I now have 2 alarms that go off during the day and I do my toons in two batches. But really? Devoting 20 mins of my day to this....surely I could be doing something more constructive with my time? Lol! Those door knobs are not going to polish themselves you know!

xcainnblecterx
10-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Yea it seems to have got longer since this thread came up, because yesterday I was Well over 3hrs late and.still received. As to other days.I was maybe 30-60mins late and all my toons reset. I think there's something funky.going on here haha

Kraze
10-01-2012, 05:26 PM

Be careful starting over. I did this and missed my day one time and BAM I have to wait until tomorrow for day 1

Jcyee
10-01-2012, 09:40 PM
so my question is... WHY IS THE PL TIMER SHORTER THAN THE DL TIMER? i collect them within maybe 5 minutes of each other. A certain answer would be nice, maybe from a dev or mod ;)

xcainnblecterx
10-02-2012, 05:54 AM
yea surprised a dev hasn't got on here to confirm the time, that would be alot easier

DataPunk
10-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Using basic reading comprehension skills we notice no one has asked for anything nor is anyone stating they "deserve" anything. Questions and suggestions are all we have.

You clearly aid you think it is stupid and they should give you ur 5th day reward even though u missed it. U felt they did you wrong by resetting the week. To me that sound like u feel u are entitled to it. But whatever if you can not respond without getting personal there is no use.

DataPunk
10-02-2012, 10:07 AM

As u can see nothing wrong with my reading skills